6 |☆ what is your problem with me?

Out here actin foolish like im 17

B.S.- jhené aiko

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

We got to the hotel an hour ago, they have a mandatory show that i need to be at tomorrow

We got to the hotel an hour ago, they have a mandatory show that i need to be at tomorrow. I'm still not sure why that is, my job is to help them make music in the studio. I have no place in the concert at all.

The tour bus ride was fairly short, once iann got up i stayed out there for maybe an hour longer before i passed out in the bedroom. I don't even remember falling asleep, but I remember getting woken up because I'm not a happy person when i first wake up.

We are currently in Boston Massachusetts, and it's seven at night. I've been laying down on my bed for the last hour. I haven't moved, this bed is so comfortable for no reason.

I haven't called emma yet today, which I probably should because I truly don't want to feel the wrath of my bestfriend thinking I'm ignoring her. I've texted her though, but it isn't the same in her words.

She threatens to not slut me out anymore, can't have that.

Me and emma have never actually messed around before, we've made out but that's about it. We just joke around alot, and she likes fucking with iann by telling him that she's fucking me or something.

Iann will always gag at the fact of anyone saying something sexual about me, in a joking way. If it's just a guy saying something sexual and meaning it, iann turns into hulk smash in about 2.3 seconds.

I sit up in the bed, looking around the blanken hotel room. It was a nice hotel room, truly gorgeous. But it just drew my mind at a blanken state.

It had light grey walls, along with a little grey sofa next to my bed. My bed was white, but with a matching grey bedframe. Then there was a small table in the room as well, then it had the balcony.

A yawn leaves my mouth, before i stand up from my bed. I stand still for a few moments as the world around me begins to spin and my vision blurs.

Once my vision is back I begin to walk over to the small mini fridge that sat in the front of my bed. I lower myself down in a squatting position, before opening the small black fridge.

I grab a cold water bottle out, closing the down as i stand back up straight. I twist the cap off before bringing the bottle to my lips, i take a small sip before bringing the bottle down and twisting the cap back onto it.

I throw the water bottle onto my bed before i make my way to my bathroom, i only had to walk straight ahead because the bathroom was right by the front door.

I don't know why, but i mean...

I push the bathroom door open, flipping the light switch on and shutting the door behind me. At first glance of the bathroom, on the left side of the room is where the huge mirror and double marble skin.