30 |☆ just think about it, baby.

Baby show me what you doing
Come and turn around
'Cause it's not just a figure of speech
You got me down on my knees
It's getting harder to breath out
We only met each other just the other day
But you already got me feeling some type of way

Meddle about- Chase Atlantic

I was slowly regretting saying yes right now

It had never really fully set in that I was getting taken backstage to see Harry. The only reason I've truly became weary of this was because I was left alone.

I'm never going to trust the hallways at any of the venues because of the first encounter I had here.

I was walking with my arms crossed, all that was being heard throughout the white tilted hallway that seemed to trap in the cold air was my shoes hitting the ground and my purse swaying along the side of my body.

The flooring was basic smooth cement, and it was quiet in the hallway. The hallway looked quite grungy if I was being honest, but I didn't care really. This hallway was fully lit up with fewer doors, and even with mostly every door, there was some sort of equipment by it.

Now the security guard only guided me so far before he pointed out the room Harry was in, but in his defense, on the other side, they had to get all their music equipment out of the venue.

Harry happened to be in the last room before there was a turn into a hallway, leading to where all the crew members were as they were being heard moving everything.

Now this hallway wasn't setting off any red flags like the last one did, the only thing about it was it was really fucking cold.

But as I got further down the hallway, and closer to the door that would enter into where Harry was I began to hear subtle music. I couldn't quite make out what it was or who it was due to the noises that came from the crew, and how thick the walls were.

But suddenly I see the door that the security guard pointed to, pull open. I tilt my head down as I walk, but I see a slim figure pop out. I then tilt my head back, to look up.

I see a girl pulling her skirt down, along with her hair fairly knotted. She was looking down, attempting to pull her skirt down as her heels clacked the floor while she was walking.

She had long jet black hair, what looked to be baby pink acrylic nails from all the way back here as she continued to keep her head down as she walked in my direction.

I minded my business about this of course because well, it was none of my business.

But I knew she soon realized that there was another pair of footsteps that weren't hers. I don't think I've ever seen someone's head dart up so fast as she locks eyes with me, already looking as if she's seen a ghost.