20|☆ repeat that for me.

Don't give 'em too much you
Don't let 'em take control
This one thing you do
Don't let 'em taint your soul

January 28th- j.cole

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

We're stopped at a random house in a random neighborhood

We're stopped at a random house in a random neighborhood. Well, I knew this wasn't random to Trell, and this had some significance to him but I had no clue why we were here.

When he said a surprise, I was thinking more of him showing me something. Not us getting in his car and parking in front of a random house.

He's given me no prior knowledge besides the words 'its a surprise for a reason', and I just want to know why we're here.

I turn to look over to him, seeing he's still on his phone like he has been for the past ten minutes. "Trell, we're stopped at a random house what's the surprise?" I finally break the silence.

He clicks his phone off, turning his head to look at me. "It'll be here soon enough." He says before resting one of his hands on the steering wheel.

"What is it?"

He looks at me with a 'really' expression, "A surprise Lil' mama, the whole point of it is for you not to know until you see it." He explains as if I didn't understand the concept.

I roll my eyes, raising my legs up onto the seat before turning my body around. My body now faced him, my knees pulled up with my back pushed up ok the door. "We're at a random house in Florida when you're supposed to be in Atlanta. Do you want to explain?" I ask in a concerned tone, pointing out the fact that we are in front of someone's house.

"God you spent too much time around my mom, your starting to sound like her." He mumbles, and he wasn't wrong I even heard a little bit of his mom in my voice.

I cross my arms, "Explain kentrell." I say seriously.

His mouth drops, "The government name and everything?" He asks. But I just continue sending him a glare, within a few seconds of me being silent and looking at him he sighs. "Fine." He mumbles.

"Alright I'm still staying in Atlanta," he starts before adjusting himself in his seat. Now one thing with Trell is, he'll never have his back turned to anything, he's always on high alert even when he doesn't need to be so when he sat just like me with his back facing the window and his full attention on me. "So basically I'll see you when you get there. But I got some news and I had to come over here, and I called iann and asked what hotel you guys stayed at and boom now we're here."

He answered the question, but of course he didn't answer what he was here for exactly. But now that I knew he had news and that's why he was here, I still wanted to know what the surprise was. "So what's the surprise?" I ask.