36 |☆ not you too.

I'm scared to be alone
So I'm thankful for my sister, even though sometimes we fight
When high school wasn't easy, she's the reason I survived
I know she'd never leave me and I hate to see her cry

If we have each other- Alec Benjamin

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

As I get pushed through the crowd of people, I feel just like how I did when Iann was pushing me into meeting Eric the manager for the first time

Only this time I had hands flying at me, cameras flashing and I was getting physically pushed through many different unknown bodies.

And the screaming.

And suddenly a hand flies up as I get pushed through a group of girls holding a sign, and pokes my right in the eye making both of my eyes squeeze shut because now both of them are starting to water.

I don't know how Harry was going to make it through this, I don't think they have security so if I was getting touched he had to have been getting touched as well.

"If I get touched by one more person I'm turning into Harry and losing it." I mumble under my breath as I bring my hands to my eyes and begin rubbing them like crazy.

"You and me both." I hear Ianns faint words become completely talked over as every word I was hearing from different voices became scattered and incoherent.

I was rushing to finish rubbing my eyes so I wouldn't stumble anymore and I was able to see where I was going, so after a few seconds even with the burning feeling, I felt I drop my hands from my eyes and peel my eyes open.

And now I'm met with the 'C' shaped valet drive up, and I realized Iann is going to push me through the small squeeze I had to make earlier between two different cars from earlier.

As my heels hit the gravel, and there were no longer people in front of us instead now on both sides of us I felt Ianns hands lift from my shoulders.

As soon as I felt this, I started speed walking. Realizing I had my sunglasses still in my hand on top of my phone, I look down going against my better judgment, and take a grip on my sunglasses with my free hand before sliding my phone into my jacket pocket.

These weren't my fans, I didn't care how fast I was walking away I wanted out of this.

I pull the earpieces apart, bringing them up to my face and sliding them back on to block the flashing cameras. Getting closer and closer to the small space I had to squeeze into before eventually getting there.

I turn my body to the side to avoid getting trapped because my hips were on the wider side and these cars were much closer to each other.

Quick steps to the side before I got to the small step up I needed to take as I hit the pavement entrance that lead into the hotel.