24 |☆ i better not go to hell after this.

Show me the fear under your skin
Life is a game, are you gonna play now

Monsters- Tomme Profitt

Tw- this chapter contains sensitive topics such as thoughts of forced throw-up, and violence.

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

NO PERSPECTIVE

Athena's eyes begin flickering around the bar, she had lost her complete view of the guys. She already felt out of place enough at this bar, so her losing the guys really was making her line of acceptance and dealing with all grow thin and stringy.

Harry had left her alone around forty minutes ago, and she had been ordering drink after drink since. She kept her head turned to her side, looking for any sign of the guys who have disappeared.

Now just because Athena couldn't see any of them, didn't mean Harry couldn't see her. Given he was the only one in the bar still at this point, the guys were off doing whatever they were doing but he was stuck staring back at her without her knowledge.

Athena wanted to go home, as she's been wanting to since they got there. Alcohol mixed with bars weren't her thing, and they never have been.

Now she had a high tolerance for alcohol, so she was barely on the tipsy side. She had her drink sitting in front of her, but she really just wanted to stop drinking.

It was past midnight at this point, so the bar had became more packed with people by the hour. There were constantly people stumbling into her being as drunk as could be, and the bartender Keith she had felt safe around had ended his shift within five minutes of Harry walking off.

Now just because Harry walked off never meant he took his eyes off her, he almost felt obligated to do so. He felt that as a man it was something he just needed to do.

Because she truly was his problem.

Athena began to fight the urge to leave her seat. She didn't want to stumble around the club, however, or stumble into Iann and have to explain to him how much alcohol she had costumed.

Iann was never harsh on her when it came to drinking, but he always wanted to know as a safety precaution. He never wanted her to experience alcohol poisoning due to her having a higher alcohol tolerance.

Athena sees nothing but unfamiliar faces, scanning through the dancing drunk people along with the stumbling ones and the ones that were basically having sex in the club.

She just wanted to see someone she knew, she didn't even care if it was Harry at this point despite how their conversation had ended earlier.

Now Harry could see her full view however, and he had his full attention on her despite black haired girl that sat next to him trying to take him to the bathroom for a quickie. She had repeatedly tried to sit upon his lap, but every time he had pushed her off.

Now, this hadn't stopped her from getting incredibly close to him and whispering dirty things in his ear as her wet lips parted to begin leaving kisses along his open neck that was rolled back and rested along the couch.

He had his hand resting on the back of her thigh with a tight squeeze due to the fact that she had one of her legs hiked up onto his lap to give her a better angle.