34 | ☆ you did nothing wrong.

Ready for another lie?
Says he's gonna teach me just what fast is
Says it's gonna be alright

Diet Mountain Dew- Lana Del Rey

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

Harry craved an 'H' into my hipbone

I'm looking at myself in the mirror right now, staring down at my hipbone that now had an initial craved into it.

This was the first time I had left my room all day, I literally walked past the view of the guys in the living room with this casually being shown because I had completely forgotten that had done this and I put a cropped shirt on.

Every single one of them sat on the couch including Iann, and I literally faced them full-on to wave hi at them before making my way to this bathroom.

And now that I see it conforming my suspicion that he did in fact mark me last night, I also had hickeys and other fresh cuts he had left me last night. Such as the biggest one that went from the middle of my waist to the curve of my hip.

I didn't mind the rest of the cuts, but he literally marked me. I went out there with hickeys as well, which were already a deep purple. Anything that happened last night was more than noticeable, and if I didn't stand there longer than a second it could've been so bad.

Iann looked directly at me, however, so he might've already seen and there would be no point in trying to hide it. But as I stand here, looking at myself in the mirror knowing I have to leave out of here and go back out there regardless I become annoyed.

"Lucky I don't fucking stab him." I mumble under my breath before pulling my sweatpants waistband higher up, regardless of knowing it'll fall right back down to the low place it had to rest with how heavy they are and the fact that their oversized didn't help.

As the waistband slips right back down, I end up sighing. Throwing my head back in irritability as I look up at the ceiling as I take a deep breath.

I then blow out an annoyed breath before I tilted my head back straight, not hesitating to turn around and unlock the door before pushing the handle down and pull it open.

I speed walk the one step I needed before I got to my room door, not even giving the guys the slightest look as I push my door handle down and push my door open.

I swiftly step in, turning my body and attention to face the door as I close it behind me. I keep my hand on the door handle as I lean my head forward, my forehead makes contact with the cold wood as I close my eyes and just keep it rested there.