27 |☆ don't be like that, we came out here 4 u.

We're living in a fantasy
I feel it when you dance with me
It's feeling like you need to be
My lady, my baby, yeah
Can't you see
I'm talking about eternity
Tell me would you care to be
My lady, my baby

Lotus flower bomb- Wale

^swipe the song for a visual of the pool:)

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

Harry was not happy about being locked in the sound booth earlier today

But neither me or Iann really cared, even with having to hear him go back and forth with Iann along the car ride back to the hotel. And along with that, it was nonstop.

Since we got back, I had locked myself inside my room for the rest of the day to avoid any further contact with Harry. It didn't matter either because he just ignored me when we did walk through the front door together.

It was later now, and by later I mean late enough to where it began to turn dark outside. It was the first day of having to share the same hotel room, and I already could not wait until the room next to it opened up.

Now with how Iann explained it, all these rooms were connected by a door. Meaning there were two extra doors in this hotel that lead to the other hotel rooms right next to ours.

Our door that was by the kitchen that connected to the room I would be staying in later, had a lock on our side. And how Iann explained it was they were all the same, so whoever had the room next to use had a latch they would keep locked on their side of the door.

It confused me at first, but hopefully, when I see it I'll understand it better.

I was still trying to figure out why every time we moved hotels, I was always on the same floor as Harry and the rest of the guys were either a few floors down or a few floors up.

In this case, they were two floors up from us.

I've been staring at my ceiling for the past thirty minutes, trying to figure out what I wanted to do. I had called Emma earlier, and we talked for a bit but I had gotten paranoid that Harry was eavesdropping.

Because well, what happened last time.

Iann had told me earlier that there was a pool on the roof, and I am debating if I should end up going. Despite it being cold outside already and dark out, I wanted to check it out by myself.

I was already changed into what I was going to wear if I decided to get up. I didn't have anything for going swimming because I never really plan to swim anywhere, and well again it's getting cold.

So I had on a pair of black basketball shorts, and a men's white tee. It was weird to wear, but either way, I never wear bathing suits.

It was comfortable too, so if I decided not to go I could just wear it to sleep.