47 |☆ you have to do something for me.

Either you're bluffin'
Or you just don't get it

Bluffin- Brent Fayiaz

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

I got to touch Harry yesterday

And the most bizarre thing about it, was how it left us after. We sat there hugging for a while, I don't truly know how long we continued to hug because I ended up falling asleep on him. Don't ask me how, frankly I don't know but I only realized it when he began to whisper my name.

I was a bit too out of it to understand what he was waking me up at first, but it ended up being him waking me up to get me out of the room because he wanted to move rooms for whatever reason. So the room I was in currently with him, was a suite at the end of the hall so it was no longer right in front of my room.

I was sitting in a chair, knees pulled up and resting in a slant on the arm with my body slouched down a bit. Since his room was a suite, his bathroom and bedroom had a door that separated them from the small living room and kitchen area. I was in a corner, having a blank stare on his bathroom door that was in front of me yet semi-blocked off by a wall.

I ended up staying another night with him, simply because I passed out on this same chair and he didn't wake me up. And when I was up last night, Harry wasn't there. I didn't know where he went, and I guess I just ignored it and fell back asleep.

And it was now the next day, and he was in the shower. He just gave me a brief nod when he entered the room, and went straight in there. I haven't really replied to anybody in this timeframe either, my mind was a bit fogged and I chose to ignore Iann, Zayn, and really anyone else who decided to text me.

I couldn't help but think that he had some sort of regret about what happened yesterday, because in a switch he was just entirely distant. But when I hugged him, that idea was already in my mind. And it wasn't something I didn't expect, given I remember him saying he and Iann got too close and he just cut him out.

I have no clue how long I've been staring at his door, but my thoughts get cut short when I hear the shower turn off. I didn't break the stare however, I just allow me being trapped in thought to drain away.

I've been sitting in this chair for so long, I wasn't exactly sure how I wasn't sore yet nor have I felt the need to move yet. The chair had padding of course, but it was fairly hard still. But as I start hearing movement coming from the bathroom, I hear my phone begin to buzz from the nightstand next to me.

At first, I thought it was just another text, but within a second that thought was broken as the vibrating continued. I still hesitate to look away from the door, because I really didn't want to answer the phone but I end up sighing, slowly turning my head over to see my lit-up phone on the edge with Ianns caller ID.