26 |☆ make sure i don't get you first.

Tell me how you reach the moon

Show Me How- Men I Trust

^what plays in Athena's headphones*

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

I stare blankly at the soundboard in front of me, the guys have been on the floor messing with their instruments for the past 20 minutes

The music studio we happen to be in is a lot bigger, so they had a lot more space than the small room we had the last time. But we haven't gotten one thing done because they don't want to do anything but sit around.

Which was the same thing they did last time, so it really wasn't something I was surprised with. There was equipment that they had taken, scattered along the big room.

Black cords layed almost everywhere, along with a few small amplifiers that were connected to the different instruments. None of them really spoke, or they could be and it's just me not paying attention to them.

Niall continued to play a few melodies along the stings of his guitar, humming lyrics with a closed mouth as he nodded his head to the beat.

Niall switched from the drums to the guitar a lot, from what I thought he only played the drums but I guess I was wrong.

But then he began to play a three-chord melody, only taking the pic and playing the cords once before a pause then repeating it. It was a minor note melody, and this sounded a lot softer than what they usually had in their songs, and honestly really peaceful to hear.

Then he began to speed it up, fully taking out the few second pauses but keeping the same slow peaceful melody.

This was the first peaceful session we had, even only being the second I liked it a lot. The first was just filled when them talking about random subjects, so now that they're now all focused on doing some sort of thing there was no talking.

I keep the melody in mind, however, because it was a really good one. And if they didn't come up with anything, I could always point out what Niall was playing.

I roll my head in a full 360, trying to loosen up how tight my neck felt from just blatantly staring down.

"Oh wait I have something." I hear the surprising voice of Harry speak in an uninterested tone, for the first time this made me actually look away from the soundboard.

He stood up from the floor, with a notepad in hand. I watch him as he walks over to me, keeping his eyes down on the paper as if he's reading it over.

He looks up from the notepad as he gets to the right next to the chair I was sitting in. I look up at him for a brief moment with a monotone expression on my face, I wondered why he got up to show me but it really didn't matter.