19 |☆ -H.

You can be my Penthouse pet, i know
You make me think of
Storms on the beaches
With all the lights off

You're the only good thing in my life- Cigarettes After Sex

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

Last night I still ended up finding nothing out about the guys, and I mean nothing

I stayed in the diner for about an hour after Harry left, just trying to figure out more about the band.

Nothing stuck out, and you would think something would. Nothing stuck out more than them having nothing known about them, and that alone wasn't anything besides weird.

It was just them never saying anything, I watched interviews, I watched their interactions with paparazzi even when they get asked about their personal life they stayed quiet.

Not even the slightest details about their lives before the band, they don't have anything that is proven to be true they don't have anything besides claims that never came from any credible source.

Only rumors and people guessing. Only small details of how it all started, how the band started. But nothing that had detail, it was like hearing the reason you were getting in trouble with strict parents. There was no evidence it was all just assumptions of what could've happened, their whole life was one big 'maybe' on the internet.

It was so bazaar.

It's now the next day, and I just got out of the shower. I had the white towel wrapped around my body, and my hair was the first thing I went to dry.

I had naturally curly hair, but I liked to straighten it for many reasons. This time I didn't feel like doing it because well I just planned to stay in my room all day, there was nothing really to do here.

As soon as I made it back into my room after leaving money at Harry's door since he paid and I intended to pay, I went straight to sleep. I got back to the hotel around midnight, and just because I wanted to be safe I sent iann my location.

He seen it as soon as I sent it but never texted me back, so he wasn't that mad that I didn't tell him I was walking to a diner late at night.

Now does that mean I didn't get a 6 am phone call from him lecturing me on how dangerous the streets are at night? No, I had an hour phone call of him sounding worse than my actual father.

I completely left out the part where I walked with harry because it was something I really wish I could forget myself.

And I lied technically so if he asked harry why he left early, and they really got talking about it and harry says I already asked iann I'd be caught in a lie.

I'd really rather not get caught in a lie.

I shake myself out of my thoughts, quickly gathering all my stuff that I had taken into the bathroom. I wasn't able to carry it all and hold my towel at the same time, so I'd just end up going back into the bathroom and getting the rest once I was changed.