37 |☆ did you get into a fight or something?

He tells me to be raw
Admits to me that every little flaw
That never let him sit upon the top
Won't tell me to stop
Thinks that I should be a little cautious
Well I can tell the wires pulled

Wires- the neighborhood

I keep giving long chapters without intention of doing so...

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

"New room, get your shit out

"New room, get your shit out."

I stare for a moment, flickering my eyes up and down him, trying to get a hint about his body language. But this was Harry, it was more than easy to tell he was still a bit pissed.

And as he stared back at me, it was clear he was getting impatient. So I don't hesitate to turn my head away from him, I then step down from my chair, pushing it behind me so I had room to step to the side of me. I had to push the other chair to the side with my hip so I was able to get to the middle, which made my box become right in from of me. I lean forward making sure my stomach only got pressed against the flat edge as I reach forward and grab my box.

I pick it up, being very careful not to get the nail polish I had on my hand on the box as my eyes flicker around it to make sure it had no nail polish on it, which thank god it didn't.

I wasn't going to argue with him right now, standing my ground is always something im big on but I don't want to irritate him since I knew I had to walk back with him.

I was dreading having to leave with him, but I was getting a new room. As I turn back around to face them, I bring the box to my stomach. Holding it in place with one hand that was wrapped around the side and securing it in place.

Harry wasn't saying a word, but the look he had as he stared me directly in the eyes told me he was silently rushing me. So I just stare right back at him as I begin walking over to the door.

Iann was straying off to the side the whole time, only looking at me with a blank expression as he still had both hands on top of his head, holding his left hand up with a grip of his index and middle finger with his other hand.