10 |☆ it's a promise.

Can't keep up a conversation, can't nobody reach you

Nights- Frank ocean

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

I was currently walking around the empty venue, looking for where the fuck the bathroom was

I was currently walking around the empty venue, looking for where the fuck the bathroom was. The only people that were left in here were the band and the crew.

The venue is so big for no reason, and there are a lot of doors. And I mean I walked past at least 10, just to get me absolutely nowhere.

I continue to walk but as soon as I see a security guard I begin jogging over to him. He was walking with his head down, his hand was out and he was flipping through one of those big ass key rings.

"Excuse me!" I call out as I continue to approach him. He looks up from his keys, his head now fully straightening out so I could see his face.

"Yes, miss?" He asks as soon as I get to stand in front of him. He was tall and lengthy, he looked familiar but at the same time, he really didn't.

"Can you tell me where the bathroom is? I've been looking around and I can't find it." I say as my eyes look down to his name tag that read 'ronnie'.

"Well, that's because you're on the wrong side miss," he said before stepping next to me. I turn around so I was now facing what he was looking at.

"You see that little hallway behind the stage? Go down that then you'll get to another hallway just like this. Walk straight all the way until you see the corner that will be on your right side, then the bathroom should be about two doors down also on your right." He explains, pointing like he was guiding me through it with his hand as well.

I give him a small smile, "thank you so much your a lifesaver." I say putting my hands into the preying motion. He nods flashing me a small smile before I begin to walk away, and by walk, I mean run.

The guys are still on the stage, just hanging out because I insisted they stay there while I went to use the bathroom. But now I'm slowly regretting my choices because the fact that I had to ask a security guard for directions after I already asked iann really didn't help.

But then again, iann cannot explain directions for shit. He's like me, cannot tell his left from his right.

I turn down the middle hallway as he said, it was a small hallway however because I could see the hallway that led to where the bathroom was down right away.

As I walk out of the middle hallway to get to the main hallway I begin to get this unsettling feeling. And I don't know whether it was me just constantly being paranoid about my surroundings, or the fact that the further I got the darker the hallway got.

I still had a little ways to walk, but it was just something about the hallway that seemed off.

I seen no one else even remotely around this area, so I began questioning if the security guard lied to me.