28 |☆ so you're apologizing?

But I do know one thing though
Bitches, they come, they go
Saturday through Sunday, Monday
Monday through Sunday, yo
Maybe I'll love you one day
Maybe we'll someday grow
'Til then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin' runway, ho

'Cause I can't be your Superman

Superman- Eminem

Had no intention of having this chapter become so long...

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

"Harry just shut up

"Harry just shut up." I deadpan as I aggressively push the door handle down for some reason, I then swing the room door open barely entering into our room and leaving a trail of water onto the floor as I begin my walk in.

"Who are you talking to like that?" He asks as he rushes in behind me, I only get so far down the hallway entrance of our room before I hear the door slam shut behind me.

We've been arguing since the roof, I feel bad because we left Niall alone up there but I was hoping I would be able to get into the elevator before Harry did.

Sure enough, that didn't work, and we've been going back and forth. He's repeating for me to listen to him, but there's never anything distinct to listen to.

It's like going back and forth with a two-year-old, he never shuts up.

"Harry I don't want to do this with you." I deadpan once again, shaking my head as I begin to speed walk straight down from where we entered.

All that I wanted to do was go into my room and change, get out of these wet clothes, and avoid any other exchange of words with Harry. So I began to speed walk, even with this being hazardous because I was dripping water everywhere I stepped.

I discard the towel off my body since the back of my shirt has already dried up mostly. It was just the front that was still soaked because my bra was soaked.

"Oh, we're fucking doing this because you're not listening." He snaps from behind me, sounding like he began to get more irritated the farther I got away from him.

"I don't want to do this." I repeat, continuing to speed walk faster and faster away from him as I barely get past the kitchen.

From the sounds of his footsteps from behind me, I knew he just kept getting closer. "Athena I'm not done." He says in annoyance, he didn't seem mad anymore just annoyed.

"I am, go away." I say in all seriousness, turning down to the corner of the hallway that leads to my room.

"Athena I'm not going to keep chasing you around." He deadpans as I hear his feet stop hitting the ground from behind me.

I thought he was going to leave me alone, but I only get so far before he grabs my forearm with a tight grip to stop me, nudging me back to where he was so he wouldn't have to physically use force and pull me.