29 |☆ you're wanted backstage.

If i go crazy, then will you still call me superman?

^by recidivist in this story.

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

TABERNACLE ALT, GEORGIA 10:53 PM

TABERNACLE
ALT, GEORGIA
10:53 PM

I don't mind the concerts.

Yes, I said it, this one has been really fun. Despite being around many people I don't know, and the constant shoving I liked this concert a lot.

We've been here since a little after 7 I believe, and the concert started at 9. We don't have much of the show left, which made me sad for some odd reason.

The shows are usually around two hours, which is something I just learned. But now that I knew about it, I knew exactly what to expect at the next show.

Since I actually decided to listen this time and not just fully zone most of their songs out, I realized how good of a band they were. This concert started fairly late, but that didn't stop it from being as packed as it was.

Just like the last concert, I've dealt with a few bodies bumping into mine here and there but this one didn't seem to be as bad. My legs didn't hurt as much, they still ached a bit but it wasn't anything too bad.

Harry currently wasn't singing, he was walking over to the side of the stage still holding the microphone in his hand for whatever reason.

He had been singing nonstop though, and he's been sweating.

Just because he wasn't saying a word didn't mean the Arena wasn't going wild, all that was being heard was screaming of various things. Some people were just screaming, others were screaming Harry, along with a few chants for Iann and Niall.

Zayn was off stage at this moment because he had to use the bathroom, and being in the front section right next to the metal fenced railing along with seeing which way he ran off to I knew that's where he went.

I hadn't really talked to Zayn today, or Louis and Harry. When I got back to the hotel last night after talking to Louis, Harry had already gone into his room.

I noticed a few things broken, I just ended up cleaning his mess up and throwing it away. And when I woke up today, He wasn't in his room and the only reason I knew that was because Iann said he was with him and Zayn.

But, the one thing I did end up doing today was with Niall. I caught him out in the lobby, and I ended up apologizing for us leaving him up on the roof alone.

This resulted in the both of us getting Mcdonald's breakfast together.

And even with us getting here early, Harry just ended up avoiding me completely. Tensing up as soon as I entered a room or he seen me.