35 |☆ i just wanted a fucking cigarette.

She's just like candy
She's so sweet
She knows that it ain't real cherry
Knows that it ain't real cherry

Candy- Doja Cat

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

It has been a couple of hours since they left

And god did I need a cigarette.

I sat on the couch for probably an hour, blankly staring in front of me as I was trying to figure out how I could've possibly done something so wrong. I didn't even answer the phone and it turned into something so big.

As I continue to stare blankly at the couch in front of me since I didn't decide to turn the tv on or sit where I was able to see it I was just blankly staring with my hands intertwined resting on my lips and right under my nose as my elbow dug into my knees because of my hunched-over position.

My legs were spread because well, I was sitting like a guy.

I then blow out an annoyed breath through my nose because I was still annoyed, I then drop my hands from the hold they had on one another before standing up.

I just needed a cigarette— I needed to clear my mind.

I had my phone already in my back pocket, being the only thing I had on me since I haven't moved from the couch. Everything else was in my room, and since I plan on going outside I would have to go into my room regardless to get a jacket even if I already had my cigarettes on me.

I make my way out of the living room and into the already lit up hallway that lead into my bedroom, it was so silent that all that was heard throughout the big hotel room was my bare feet hitting the floor and the floorboard becoming weighed down from me stepping on the looser pieces of wood.

I wanted out of this stupid fucking hotel room, I've barely been leaving it and it's beginning to piss me off so much.

I begin speed walking down the hall as if I was a child that just shut the lights off behind me, sharply turning when I got to my room door before pushing the door handle down and pushing the door open.

My hand flies up to where the light switch was on the wall, flipping it on before walking over to my bed where my duffle bag sat.

I pick my duffel bag up by the handles, plopping it down onto the bed without the slightest bit of hesitation before yanking the zipper down.

The first thing I saw was black leather, and I already knew what this was so I grabbed it on contact, having a sharp facial expression because I was still utterly pissed off and my whole mood was just killed.