Dia de los Muertos Especial

I'm Mexican-American so I kinda want to-

This goes with Halloween too. But it's Youtubers sooo

"So here we are at the Haunted Hotel where we'll be going into a very important room. Room 269."

"PFFFFTT."

"Lance what the fuck."

"69 I CAN'T-BWAHAHHAHAHAHA."

"Lance *sighs* God, I hate you."

"You loveeeeee me, babe."

Keith faced the camera and glared at him,"Lance, stop encouraging the viewers, we're not dating." Lance looked away from the camera and shrugged,"A man can dream." Keith turned his head away and Lance stifled a chuckled and blush. Keith's hair was partly in a ponytail. Kinda like their favorite show as kids, Voltron, where Keith's favorite character Akira had the same hairstyle. Lance smiled and didn't notice Keith's red ears. He looked at the live comment sections which was oozing with thousands of 'Klance' shippers awwing and cooing at the moment. Some could have sworn Keith blushed, but Lance knew he didn't. But then again Lance was sometimes oblivious to these things. Lance just laughed aloud,"So whats the story for todays Monster Mania episode?"

Keith glanced over at him then grinned. Lance resisted the blush coming on his face, Keith enjoyed these things. His grinned widened as he faced the camera,"So, we are at the Haunted Hotel, but we are gonna visit the Corpse Chapel, first. There was once a woman who was incredibly rich and had many suitors in the late 1800s. She rejected all of them since they were after her money. She was a kind and beautiful woman with a pure golden heart and soul. A man named Lotor came and wooed her, thinking she was in love. So she decided to marry him. He asked her that on their wedding night she wore all of her precious jewels. So the priest, father, mother, and bride came. But there was no groom. Only a letter breaking her heart. She fled to Room 269 and cried all night. So on October 25, 1896, at 3:47 a.m, Lotor came in her room and killed her, stealing her money and jewels. Her soul changed when she died and she haunts the hotel with rage and anger in her dead heart."

The air billowed and whistled. Lance shuddered, the only reason he took this job was because Keith was there, but it was horribly scary sometimes. The viewers were now talking about the ominous story Keith revealed to them. Keith horror-stricken face changed into a warm smile, brightening the atmosphere and Lance's heart,"So we're gonna visit that chapel right now. Some people say they can hear her footsteps, so we are gonna check that out. Right, Lance?"

Lance laughed nervously,"Yup, Totally."

They walked about a mile away from the Hotel and into a dark run down chapel, thorn bushes around the small moat around it. Keith walked in and listened closely. Lance grabbed his camera stand and placed the camera on it as he explored the place with Keith. It was silent. Dead Silent.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW KEITHYYY!!! I can just see us here, at the altar, as you profess you undying love to me. KEITH OH KEITH, WHEREFORE ART THOU KEITH! DENY THY FATHER AND REFUSE THEY NAME, AND IF THOU SHALL WILT NOT, BE BUT SWORN MY LOVE AND I SHALL NO LONGER BE A MCCLAIN!" Of course Lance would have Romeo and Juliet memorized.The startled and shaking Keith stiffened up and glared at him while blushing,"You do realize you're about to show the entire social media your last name?" Lance grinned,"Not until you change it."

Lance shrugged and sighed contently,"You know Keith, I'd never think it would go out this way. Or at leat in a haunted chapel. I expected roses, begging, tears-all the good stuff. But you've come a long way-"

"Lance, shut up for a minute." Lance did so.

CLACK CLACK CLACK

The noise filled the room.