Chapter 2

Perrie's POV:

The cafeteria is filled with students when I walk in with Claudimar on my arm. "So, are you over your disappointment about getting assigned to a tutor?" Claud asks as we wait in line for our food.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. I know that I need it if I want to pass that class. It just sucks I couldn't do it on my own," I answer while shrugging.

"Jade seems nice, though," I add as we get in line for a meal.

"Yeah, she does. I wonder how naughty that girl really is." Claud says excitedly, which makes my head shoot up and my eyes widen.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Jade is literally the most innocent person on this whole campus." I quickly defend her. It's not that she would need me protecting her, but we shouldn't talk about her like that.

"You know what they say about the innocent ones," the brunette says before shooting me a wink and walking to a table with his tray of food.

I just shake my head while laughing and walk behind him once I get my food. Claudimar always has these weird stereotypes and stuff which mostly aren't true. They are never mean either, just really strange.

Can you imagine someone like Jade being naughty? It's completely ridiculous.

Five minutes into our lunch Zack sits down in front of us with his tray of food. He is a sweet guy and has been one of our friends for a while now. "Oh god, last night someone was fucking in the shower AGAIN." He says, clearly annoyed.

Both Claud and I burst out laughing at his pout. The showers in Zack's hallway have a mystery sex addict who comes there almost every day. Most of the boys are already avoiding the showers, but Zack hasn't given up yet.

"You should just throw a bucket of cold water over the edge of the shower cabin. They won't be coming back then," Claud says with a wicked smile.

"Claudimar! You're evil!" Zack says, shocked. "I love it." He adds with a grin.

I just shake my head at my stupid friends while chuckling. We continue eating and chatting until someone taps on my shoulder. Jade is standing behind me, looking at the ground timidly.

"Uhm, hi Perrie. Are you ready to go to the library to study?" She asks shyly, a blush spreading across her cheeks. She looks very adorable because of it. I smile up warmly and grab my things to get out.

"Sure! Bye Claud, bye Zack." I say, receiving a wink from Claud and a friendly wave from Zack. I roll my eyes at my friend, but follow the brunette girl without commenting further.

Jade walks in front of me straight to the library and if I didn't know any better, I would think she was swaying her hips on purpose. I can't help my eyes from wandering up and down her body to casually check her out. This girl honestly doesn't realize how beautiful she is. She's always so bashful and timid while her body is banging.

The brunette picks out a place in the library where there aren't a lot of other students and places her books on the table. After that, she sits down in front of me and looks up expectantly.

"Uhm, what are we working on today?" I ask when I start feeling uncomfortable under her gaze.

"You tell me, what's the hardest for you?"

"I am a terrible writer. It sounds perfect in my head, but once I want to put it on the paper, it just completely sucks."

The brunette nods her head in thought.

"And I suck at grammar."

"Aha! I can work with that. I think I still have some grammar exercises. On the other hand, you should read a lot of books, it will help you memorize grammar. I assume you don't usually read much?"

I answer her by shaking my head. The older girl starts looking through her bag and pulls out some sheets, which she places in front of me. The sheet is filled with grammatically incorrect sentences and I need to find the mistake. Great.

"You can start with this and uhm, why don't we read a book together? We can both read a chapter before every tutoring session and then we can discuss difficult parts and our opinions?" The brunette's eyes light up cutely at the idea of us reading a book together, so I can't stop my head from nodding.

Her eyes light up even more as she smiles excitedly. God, she really is one cute person.

I struggle a great deal with the exercises, but Jade is a great teacher and so patient. It takes me about two hours to finish all the work, but in the end, I feel like I've made some progress already. If this tutoring thing keeps on working this smoothly, I'm sure my grades will go up soon.

"Thank you so much, Jade! Why don't you pick a book for us and I'll start reading it before next week? I am sure you have better taste in books than I do."

"Sounds perfect!" The brunette says cheerfully before zipping up her bag and leading the way out of the library.

I don't have classes for the rest of the afternoon, so I plan to hit the gym for an hour. I like working out every now and then. Well, actually, I hate it while I'm doing it, but I absolutely love it afterwards. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment when I pull through. Plus, I need to do some kind of sport if I don't want to turn into a potato sack.

After my exhausting workout, I head to the shower and immediately jump into an empty stall. I wait for the water to get hot before stepping under the steaming stream. A soft sigh leaves my lips at the contact of the hot water on my sore muscles.

I'm completely relaxed, enjoying my shower when I suddenly hear loud moans coming from the shower right next to me. Oh god, not now.

The sex addict must have gotten caught and moved to these showers now because usually, he's always in the west wing.

I groan when the sounds only become louder and decide to shower as fast as possible so I can get out of here and back into my quiet dorm room. This is so freaking uncomfortable for me.

When I turn off my shower, it sounds like the girl is reaching her climax and god, is she a screamer. I get dressed as fast as possible in hopes of getting out of here in record time. It's not that I get uncomfortable at the thought of someone having sex, but hearing it from right next to you is on a whole other level.

I grab all of my stuff and hurry out of my shower stall. Just then, the door to the other stall also swings open. This week is turning out to contain very little luck for me.

My jaw drops to the floor and my cheeks heat up insanely when I see Jade stepping out with a tall, dark-haired guy.

"Oh, hi Perrie! I found a good book for us to read. It has great reviews. I'll get you a copy!" The brunette says as if nothing weird just happened. Without another look, she walks out of the room, leaving me standing there dumbfounded and blushing like crazy.

Maybe Claud was right.