Chapter 11

Perrie's POV:

My plan has been put into action: tease the hell out of Jade until she wants to give in, even with the compromises she has to make. Knowing the type of person Jade is, I'm sure she won't be able to resist sex for very long.

When we reach the library, we sit down on opposite sides of a table and Jade hands me my work. I make sure to bite down on my lip most of the time as I think about the solutions in the hopes of fixating Jade's attention on them.

The first time I glance towards Jade, her eyes are locked on my lips just like I want. I use the opportunity to run my tongue seductively over my lips and start nibbling on my pen. Her eyes visibly darken at my actions. I quickly look down in victory before the brunette can make eye contact.

After a few minutes, I hear the brunette taking a deep breath and focus back on the book that she's reading. She does already look less at ease with this situation. After another few minutes, I bump my foot against hers under the table before running it against her leg slowly.

"Pez." She says, her tone used to warn me. "What?" I ask as innocently as possible. If she can do it, so can I. "What are you doing?" Her voice sounds a little strained.

"I'm trying to finish this exercise?" I say dumbly and the brunette gives up and looks back down. Her bottom lip is trapped between her teeth and I can see her struggle not to look back up or react to me. I smile triumphantly but decide to step up my game and get us out of here. Even though I know I should study, this game between Jade and me is more fun. And definitely more rewarding.

I drop my pen 'accidentally'. When I stand up to pick it up, I make sure to push my ass out towards her. When I rise back up, I look at Jade and her eyes are wide and alert. Still standing up, I lean my elbows on the table and lean forward, making my shirt fall down and show much cleavage. I'm wearing a very sexy lace bra, which should do the trick.

Seeing her eyes drop down to my breast makes my smirk widen even more. "Jadey, can we go to your dorm to continue studying? My back really hurts from this chair. It's so uncomfortable." I make sure to rub my back a little in the process, focussing her attention there as well. The brunette just nods at me and grabs all her things before exiting the library, closely followed by me.

We reach Jade's room faster than I thought was possible and the brunette locks her door right after we step inside. I smirk at her actions. My plan is clearly working already.

"Hey, can I get some comfy clothes? These jeans are tighter than I thought." As the brunette is busy rummaging through her closet, I rid myself of all my clothes except my bra and panties. The matching black set compliments my body in a way Jade won't be able to resist.

The second Jade turns around, a low growl leaves her lips. She drops the clothes in her hand and makes her way over to me in a few big steps. "You, Perrie Edwards, are playing with fire," She says before pushing me against her door and claiming my lips with hers.

Her hands run up and down my bare sides making me shiver as her tongue probes my lips open, so her tongue can enter my mouth. When our tongues meet, my hands tangle in her brown mane tugging softly.

Her tongue glides over mine so effortlessly that it feels almost natural to do this with each other. "Jump," Jade growls against my lips, so I do as I'm told and wrap my legs around her waist as she keeps me pushed up against her door. As I said, she could make me do anything she wants.

Her lips leave mine to trail open-mouthed kisses down my neck, making me moan loudly. Her hands hold my thighs and at this moment, I realize that she has all the advantages because I can barely touch her while she has access to loads of skin.