Chapter 9

Perrie's POV:

I wash my hands quickly and when I look back over my shoulder, I can see Jade just finishing her look and ready to leave. I unlock the door and walk out, feeling Jade's presence close behind me. Soon, I see the annoyed look of one of my classmates before she rushes inside the bathroom and closes the door behind her.

When we walk down the stairs together, I spot Ellie walking towards us quickly. What's with her? "Hey, Ellie, enjoying the party?" I ask as nonchalantly as possible. I don't want people to know what Jade and I just did upstairs.

"Yeah, love it." After that, she turns away from me and faces Jade. "Look, Jade, I really want to apologize for the way I behaved the other day. I had no reason to snap at you like that and you can do with your body whatever you want with whoever you want."

During those last words, Jade shoots me a wink so subtle yet sexy that it makes me look away from her instantly, so she doesn't notice my blush. "It's no problem, Ellie. Don't sweat it." She answers simply.

The two chat a little while I scan the room and spot the guy who was with Jade previously. When he notices us, he starts immediately walking towards us, his eyes clearly focused on Jade.

Jade doesn't notice him until he's already too close. He rests his hand on her lower back, way too near to her butt to my liking, and gives her his most charming smile.

"So, do you want to get out of here to finish what we started?" He slurs a little, showing that he's pretty tipsy already and it makes me realize that I've sobered up a lot since I took Jade upstairs. Wow, me taking somebody upstairs, still sounds surreal.

Jade puts her hand on his biceps to push his arm away from her slightly and smiles adorably at him. "I'm so sorry, Charlie, but I think I'm going to head home."

I look at her a little confused. She's going home right after we had sex? Is this what she does? Go to a party, get laid and leave right after. I start feeling anger bubble up in the pit of my stomach because Jade can be so disrespectful when it comes to her sex life.

Before I can really get angry, the brunette turns towards me with the guy still standing way too close to her. "Do you want to come with me, Perrie?"

My eyes widen slightly, but I nod my head regardless of my shock. Her warm smile makes me blush a little and she reaches her hand out for me to take, which I gladly do.

Together we make our way outside and I shiver slightly when the cold night air hits my skin. It's currently spring and kind of warm, so I didn't bring a jacket. Usually, I'm also too drunk to notice the cold, but right now, I do feel it. It's nice though, the cold breeze clears my mind.

Suddenly it hits me that Jade maybe just wants to take me home to fuck me again. At first, I find the thought quite offensive, but when I think about it more, it doesn't even bother me. It's not like I'm very good at resisting the urge to be with her.

I look over to the brunette who's walking beside me, also lost in her own thoughts. "You seem a lot soberer than the last time we did this." I joke, effectively pulling her from her thoughts.

"Yeah, too bad. I talk better when I'm drunk." She chuckles half-heartedly. "I would say you talk just fine when you're sober. In fact, I think you would be able to talk me into anything. You're quite convincing."

Jade smirks towards me. "Oh, really?" I realize what I've just said and how it might've come across and my cheeks instantly heat up a little.

Suddenly, the brunette stops and wraps her warm hand around my wrist to make me stop and turn towards her. Her palm is slightly sweaty and she looks a little nervous.