Chapter 10

Perrie's POV:

The day is going by so slowly that I'm starting to doubt the concept of time. It's impossible that it's still not lunchtime. I've had classes the whole morning, but I haven't paid attention at all.

My mind keeps drifting back to Jade and I can't seem to stop it, no matter how hard I try. I'm starting to slightly stress out about how much the brunette has been on my mind because I have no clue about what's going on between us.

Finally, the bell signals the end of my class and I quickly make my way out of the room and to the campus restaurant where I'm meant to meet Niall and Claud for lunch.

When I reach the place, they're both already there, so I make my way over to them. "Hey, guys, I'm just going to queue for some food. Do you want anything?"

"Nope, all good." "I'm fine, thanks." They both answer, so I drop my bag and go stand in line. After a few minutes of waiting, there's a soft tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, Perrie." Jade. "Can I have lunch with you?" She asks cutely. We haven't spoken since I left her room yesterday and I'm glad that she's taking the initiative. "Sure, if you can deal with my friends, you're very welcome."

The brunette gives me a happy smile and gets in line with me. "How were your classes?" The brunette asks so innocently it catches me a little off guard. She's slightly fumbling with her hands. She has her glasses on and seems a little uncomfortable.

"I wouldn't know, haven't really been paying attention," I answer truthfully and the brunette's brows furrow in answer. "Perrie, you need to try and pay attention. I don't want you to get behind on schoolwork because you can't focus."

My mouth almost drops to the floor at her answer. She is literally the reason I'm so distracted. She keeps me from my work by fucking me and now she acts like I'm a bad student.

"Don't act like my teacher," I say, maybe a little harsh. "Well, I kind of am your teacher sometimes. Speaking of that, are you free later today for a tutoring session?" The brunette seems oblivious to my annoyance.

Luckily for her, when our eyes meet, hers are so hopeful that all my annoyance leaves my body. "Tonight should be good, around seven in my dorm?" The brunette nods her head happily and finally, it's our turn to order.

We walk to my friends in silence because I honestly don't know how to act around her when she's like this. She doesn't seem to mind, though, and sits down next to Niall and in front of me when we reach them.

As always, Niall and Claudimar are in a quite heated discussion and when Jade arrives decide to get her opinion. "Okay, Jade, you're going to have to help us out."

The brunette looks up from her food with bright eyes and smiles warmly towards Claud. "Sure, what's up?"

"Niall thinks you should have sex underneath a blanket, while I think you definitely shouldn't." Niall raises his hand in protest. "But it gets really cold, so why wouldn't you use a blanket?"

"If you are cold during sex, you're doing something wrong." The brunette states and when I think about it, I have to agree with her. When she touches me, my whole body feels on fire. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to tolerate a blanket on top of me.

"I agree with Jade," I say, not realizing my mistake until Claud speaks up. "Oh, shush, Perrie. Virgins don't get a say in this discussion." My head shoots down, trying to make myself disappear so Jade can't look at me anymore.

I can feel her eyes on me the rest of the lunch while she still casually participates in the conversation with my friends. I, on the other hand, stay silent for most of it.