Chapter 7

Perrie's POV:

I can't believe what's happening right now. Jade fucking Thirlwall is kissing me! Her lips feel so good against mine that everything around us just fades and the only thing that's left is the two of us and the feeling that Jade is giving me.

The brunette's hand goes to the back of my head and tangles in my hair while her tongue expertly runs across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I quickly open my mouth to finally feel her tongue against mine.

A moan leaves my mouth the moment her tongue slips into my mouth and while Jade's tongue is fighting mine, she is slightly pushing me backwards. My hands go to her waist to make sure I don't stumble while the brunette walks me over to a nearby fence.

Jade pushes me against the fence a little forcefully while her hands start roaming my body. My mind goes completely blank when Jade trails open-mouthed kisses down my jawline.

"Fuck, Jade." I moan out while my hands tangle in her hair to keep her in place. Her kisses only trail lower and lower until she's sucking at the base of my neck.

My head is thrown back against the fence when suddenly the sensation stops and dark brown eyes appear in front of me. "Do you want to show me how naughty and adventurous you are?"

Her voice sounds so raspy that it turns me on even more. "W-what are you talking about?" Before my mind catches up, Jade's hand is travelling up my leg and under my skirt.

"Jade, what are you doing? Somebody could see us." My mind starts to race in panic when Jade just keeps her hand where it is. What if someone walks through the street and randomly sees us having sex? And what happens if nobody walks down the street and Jade does whatever she has in mind? Where would that leave us?

"Well, it's your job then to make sure that nobody sees us." The brunette says with a smirk on her face and adds a wink before looking back at my neck.

Her hand starts trailing higher and higher up my leg and she attaches her lips back to my neck, sucking harshly. Even if I would want to stop her, I don't think I can. She has me completely in her hands.

Jade's finger runs a line over my clothed center, causing my breath to hitch in my throat. I pull her hair harder due to all the sensations she's giving me and she groans against my skin. That sound by itself could make me come. That's how horny I am, and that's how attractive Jade is to me.

"Fuck, Pez, you're so wet. Maybe you are naughtier than I thought." And just like that, she runs her finger back over my clothed core. Her lips are suddenly next to my ear, softly biting my earlobe. The sensation sends small shockwaves all through my body. Jade seems to exactly know all the spots that make me aroused.

"Do you want me to fuck you with your panties on, or do I have to take them off?" My hands in her hair forcefully pull her face back to mine so I can look into her dark lust-filled eyes.

"Do whatever you want." And then her lips are back on mine, claiming me. This time I'm the one who pushes my tongue in her mouth and when I do so, she instantly starts sucking on it, eliciting a loud groan from me.

My mind is in such a haze that I don't notice Jade pulling my panties aside until her finger runs through my slick folds. Her lips go back to my neck as she's exploring my center thoroughly. The way her fingers run across my folds is already sensational. The brunette is barely doing anything and my whole body is shaking already. My hands run across her backside, desperately trying to cling onto something.

And then, she finally does it and plunges one finger inside of me. My back arches away from the fence at the feeling, but Jade is quick to push me back against it. Her finger is moving in and out of me at an agonizing pace and if she keeps this up, I'm sure I'll die from sexual frustration.

"Jade, if you keep up this pace, we are certainly going to get caught." I glare at her, but she just chuckles in response, nevertheless picking up her pace.

My head falls back against the fence at the feeling of her finger rubbing against my walls so deliciously. Unexpectedly, she adds another finger and my eyes slam shut at the sudden pain from the stretch. I'm definitely wet enough for her to slide in easily, but my body still needs to adjust a little bit.

"Oh my god, Perrie. How are you so tight?" The brunette groans in satisfaction and picks up her pace again. Her voice sounds so raspy, which turns me on even more. The pain easily makes place for pleasure and soon enough, I'm a mess in her arms.

My eyes stay shut as I moan every time my body rocks against the fence due to Jade's strong thrusts. "Perrie, you need to keep your eyes open, babe. Don't want us to get caught."

At that, my eyes shoot open again, taking in my surroundings. For a moment, I completely forgot that we were in a public space and could, in fact, get caught any second now. Luckily for us, we took a quite deserted route away from campus.

My eyes finally land back on Jade, who's already staring back at me. I'd want to ask her why she's looking at me like that, but I'm sure that I can't form a coherent sentence right now. Her pace is steady and I realize how close I already am.

Jade increases the pace of her thrusts even more and simultaneously starts circling my clit with her thumb. "Fuuuck!" I almost scream out as my walls start contracting around her fingers. I'm so close to coming. "Come for me, baby. I know you can do it."

Jade slams her fingers deep and curls them inside of me, sending me completely over the edge. My body is shaking violently as Jade slows down her thrusts to help me ride out my orgasm. Her dirty talk alone could be enough to make me fall apart. This woman has some serious powers.

My head falls onto Jade's shoulder as my chest is still heaving. Jade slowly pulls her fingers out of me, making me whimper at the loss of contact. I pull back a little to look at Jade and, to my surprise, she's raising her hand towards her lips.

My eyes go wide as she takes her fingers into her mouth and starts sucking on them. She hums approvingly at the taste. "Wow, you taste amazing. I should've eaten you out."

Another gush of wetness seems to leave my body at her blunt words. Jade Thirlwall is definitely something else.

"So, Italian?"