Chapter 13

Perrie's POV:

On Sunday, I wake up with a happy feeling. I look at the clock to find it's already eleven, so I'm fairly sure that Jade will already be awake and ready to tutor me.

I take a quick shower, grab my books and head over to her dorm room. When I'm already in her hallway, she steps out of her room and smirks when our eyes meet. "Hey, beautiful, I was just going to get something to eat for us before we start."

My cheeks turn a crimson red at her opening and by her intent stare, I can tell that she notices. "I haven't eaten anything yet, so that's perfect."

"Let's go then." The brunette playfully slaps my bum as we start walking, causing me to glare at her slightly. "You're in a good mood," I state.

"You don't seem very happy about that." She counters but doesn't seem to mean it as she still has her smirk intact. "I'm very happy about it, just suspicious. You can't be up to anything good."

Jade chuckles and shakes her head. "No trust at all." We get some sandwiches on our way to the library and get all our stuff ready to start studying.

"The library is very quiet." I notice, but Jade is already smirking next to me. "It's a Sunday. Of course, it's quiet here."

I try to ignore the mischievous glint in her eyes and open my book. "What are we doing today?" "Hopefully, each other." The brunette says so smoothly I almost choke on air.

"Jade, this is a session to catch up on the work I didn't do on Friday. You're not supposed to make this one a failed attempt as well." The older girl raises her hands in surrender. "Just kidding. I have a list with exercises that will be very hard on you, so feel free to ask for help when you need it."

She hands me the list and pulls out her computer, instantly opening Twitter. "Don't you have to study anything? You're always chilling out while I'm working. You could use this time to catch up on your own work, you know."

"Thanks for acting like my tutor for once, but I've done all my work already." I raise my eyebrows at her in disbelief. "All your work?"

"Yup." She says popping the p and gloating at me. "Don't you have any deadlines coming up?" Jade opens a few documents on her computer and shows them to me. "Here is my report for chemistry, here is my paper for environmental studies and I've also prepared my exercises for physics. Anything else, Ms. Edwards?"

I huff and turn towards the work in front of me. "Nerd," I whisper just loud enough for her to hear and she laughs loudly at the comment. "A sexy nerd, though." She whispers back while trailing her finger up and down my arm.

"Now, get to work while I enjoy my free time." The older girl says gesturing to my book.

I try to ignore her presence as much as possible while focusing on the extremely hard exercises in front of me. "Jade, where the hell did you get these exercises? They are insane."

"You were the one who wanted a good session. Hard exercises teach you a lot." She shrugs without even looking up from her computer.

After twenty minutes of struggling with the exercises, I finally start making some progress until Jade decides that she has been keeping to herself long enough. Suddenly, her hand rests on my bare thigh while she keeps looking forward as if nothing is happening.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" The brown-eyed girl looks towards me, feigning innocence. "What do you mean?" As she says this, her hand starts moving higher and slightly underneath my skirt.

"Jade," I warn her, but she doesn't seem to care and trails her hand up even further. "Where is innocent Jade when I need her." I huff, making the brunette laugh out loud.