𝟏𝟖 § 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆

Sighing heavily, Taehyun dropped into his seat on the kitchen table after making coffee first for his friends and then for himself

Sighing heavily, Taehyun dropped into his seat on the kitchen table after making coffee first for his friends and then for himself. Black, as usual, because he had pretty much gotten used to the bitter taste on his tongue. Johnny and Eunwoo looked at him, seemingly waiting for the Kang to say something. "What, what's on your minds right now?" he asked his two friends.

"Well," Eunwoo began, crossing his arms in front of his chest, "you invited us."

"Did something happen?" asked Johnny, sipping his coffee and eyeing the slightly agitated Taehyun.

With a furrowed brow, the brown-haired man said, "Good question. I don't really know. But I'm just wondering ... - do you think you can live with or be friends with, someone you've had sex with twice and also had a crush on?"

As Johnny choked on his coffee and beat his chest, coughing, Eunwoo raised an eyebrow in interest. "By 'had a crush on him' you mean being in love, am I right?" he inquired again seriously.

Uncomfortably, Taehyun scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, it wasn't a crush. It was more like a light raving. Or quite a raving because just the sex was good."

Just saying it made the brown-haired man feel really uncomfortable, because Taehyun could still remember the intense reaction he had shown to Beomgyu back then.

"A light crush, hmm," Eunwoo pondered aloud.

While Johnny set his cup down on the table. "Well. I don't know. After all, I found you attractive in the beginning - and still do, Tae. After all, that's probably why I met you, and we're friends now, too," the latter relented.

"I have to agree with Johnny on that, after all, it's not reprehensible to have a crush on someone if they have the beauty of a god or something," Eunwoo said, bringing the cup to his thin lips and taking a sip.

Taehyun raised an eyebrow and looked at his friends.

"The beauty of a god?" he repeated the writer's words, eyeing him. "Do I have to worry about you now, too?"