"twenty one"

❛ mortifying movies and fast friends. ❜

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. With the pack being occupied with their two new members, Mia decided to pick up extra shifts at the diner she worked at so she had some extra cash when summer rolled around.

The brunette's busy schedule meant she had hardly spoken to Jacob, spending most of her time with Embry, sometimes Paul, when they weren't on patrol. The final young teen of the pack was absent from the girl's life for the last month or so as he had finally found his imprint.

Jared met Kim in their history class. The boy aimlessly looked into the girl's eyes one day and immediately fell for her. After that, it was easier for the two to bond. The girl already had a crush on the Cameron teen meant she accepted his werewolf side pretty quickly after he had told her after only a few weeks of dating.

She had only just met the new imprintee of her pack due to her working so much, but how Jared explained their relationship to her during the fleeting moments their agendas clashed, she could already see how deeply in love they were.

Something which had made her somewhat jealous as she sat with a pout in the Uley household's living room. She had just finished a long shift at the diner. And a few days after not seeing anyone apart from Jay prompted her to drive over once locking up.

The house was loud with noise and chatter. Mia only met Kim a few minutes ago but already watched the two latest lovebirds with slight annoyance in her eyes. Not at the fact that it was Jared or she disliked the new girl at all, but at how they could look and act like a perfect couple so quickly after meeting.

Mia had actually hit it off great with Kim. The two giggled away with each other the moment they met. Mainly at Jared, but the brunette girl could tell they would become fast friends. Still, it didn't stop the accidental glares that got thrown by the girl whose own imprint was too scared to make a move on her.

Embry had tried his hardest to be attentive to the girl, and it wasn't the boy who Mia blamed. It was the other pack members who made the bond practically impossible to indulge in as because they didn't know about the imprinting, the two didn't get a minute alone.

But the Kahele teen was scared. She was petrified actually at how her uncle and the others would take it. But the mix of being afraid and the longing she had developed for the boy over the short few weeks meant something had to budge, and she'd be dammed if it was going to be the 6'4 ripped teen who had wormed his way into her heart.