"one"

❛ before it all went wrong. ❜

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 - something she'd soon come to regret

It was never her father's intention for her to find out that he was a werewolf, but after he couldn't hold in his temper while dealing with his five children - all girls, he quickly ran out the back door and shifted into the woods.

However, what he didn't expect to find once he had got back from his run was a traumatised nine-year-old Mia sobbing her eyes out on the back porch. Ever since then, the girl had been obsessed with the supernatural, and after the initial shock had worn off, the only thing she would ask about was werewolves.

Something which soon became dangerous once his other kids began to ask questions about their sister's odd statements and queries. This prompted the family to quickly ship the now eleven-year-old girl off to her uncle so she would be able to ask all about the supernatural world as the man was one himself.

Mia fitted perfectly into La Push, and as her uncle was a very well respected member of the werewolf pack that resided there, her love for the hidden creatures of the world soon became a second thought to her. The girl's parents had asked if their daughter wanted to come back home to Phoenix, Arizona, after her obsession with the supernatural had died down, but Mia was quick to dismiss it as she felt utterly at home with her uncle.

But once the pack she saw as a family began to expand, what she never expected to find at only sixteen was the one person with who she was supposed to spend the rest of her life with.

And for the first time since finding out about the supernatural, the girl who thought she knew it all - realised that she had a hell of a lot to learn.

o. 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫.