"twenty five"

❛ caffeinated kisses and tough tensions. ❜

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞. The two had spent most of the night giggling and chatting as if they had known each other for years. Embry couldn't help but stare at his imprint with nothing but love and admiration in his eyes as even though he could tell she was nervous throughout the dinner, she rocked it.

The two had even exchanged numbers at the end of the night, hugging each other tightly once again before Embry had walked the girl to her car, kissing her gently on her cheek before asking her to text him once she was home safely.

Her grin didn't leave the girl's face for the next few days, only dimming slightly when she woke up that morning and remembered she had to head to work for her twelve-hour shift. Still, she didn't let the fussy customers and rude men dampen her mood.

The girl's shift had gone by slowly, and the only thing keeping her sane was the fleeting texts from her imprint or Kim whenever it got quiet, but luckily it was now nearing midnight, and the girl had only an hour before she could head home. The diner had been empty for a couple of hours, with the exception of only a few truckers who stopped by for a cup of coffee and a doughnut.

It was the bell above the door jingle which made the girl jump. She still didn't enjoy working alone after what had happened with Laurent all those weeks ago. But her mind was soon at ease once the Call boy had made himself known. The teen had a bright smile on his face when he noticed his imprint behind the counter, something which the girl soon mirrored as the boy's grin was infectious.

"Miss me already?" Mia giggled as she watched the tall teen take a seat at the empty bar, his soft eyes soon reaching hers once he was comfortable.

"I just got off patrol; I wanted to keep you company," Embry replied, soon keeping his hands occupied with a straw as he wanted to pull the girl in for a kiss. But it seemed as if she could read his mind as Mia quickly stood on her tippy toes, pressing her body against the cool counter so she could gently lean over and press her lips to his.

Embry's lips were a little chapped from the previous hours of patrolling the forest. But it didn't seem to bother the girl as she brought her hands up to cup his face tenderly, only pulling away for a slip second before she continuously began to place many small kisses on his lips. The high she had felt over the last few days of things going well for once was fresh on her mind, so she quickly opened her mouth before she backed out to what she was going to say.

"I was thinking, maybe, maybe it's time we tell them about us, you know, the rest of the pack, Sam... my uncle."

There was a few seconds of silence between the duo, whose faces were only a few millimetres apart. Mia tried to read her imprint's face, but she wasn't successful in doing so which made her slightly nervous. But thankfully she didn't have to wait long until Embry was bringing his hands up to cup the girl's face before gently pulling her in for another soft kiss, only mumbling out a small 'finally' before he was bringing their lips in for another union.