24. Dungen

Lazarus POV

I headed towards the Palace quietly. I opened the crystal bottle, given by the witch. I gulp all liquid from it.

The potion enhances one's ability and provides you with some superpowers for 15 minutes.

As the potion started its magic, I felt electricity in my veins and I could feel so powerful.

I observed the palace. The palace guards were patrolling the huge gate, but I needed to jump over it.

I was a little unsure about this new ability but I must test it, and I don't have enough time. So I ran backward, faced the gate, and with all my strength jumped over it, so high that even guards didn't sense me. Landing perfectly on the dark spot. I am pleased by this superpower.

I opened the compass, which showed me the way towards my family and soldiers.

I saw a colony, looking as usual but the compass was showing me that direction. I was walking soundlessly. As I entered the building, I smell a familiar scent.

Yup, I am damn sure they are here. But the guards were guarding the main door again and without killing them, I can't pass through the door.

I reached near the main gate by my speed of light And snapped a guard's head, the other one, before reacting anything he was on the floor.

I broke the lock of the door with my powerful fist and entered inside.

There were many cells but filled with darkness. I smelled familiar sent, I went nearby that cell, and unlock the cell with keys which I got from the dying soldier's pocket. I entered. The cell was filled with darkness and it was stinking. My senses were working with their best, so I sensed someone breathing near the door.

Two hands came out of the darkness, they grabbed my head and banged on the wall. I reverse out that move and grabbed both hands with my strong fists.

It was Sebastian. He looked at me with a shock.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing here?" He asked me.

"and what the hell are YOU doing here?" I reversed his question.

He gave me confused smile. But still, he gave me a fist bump.

"You got some powers, huh?"

I just smile. "Anyway, let's end this war."

'Sabastian didn't recognize my smell? maybe that potion is also covering the scent? huh? That's good.' I thought.

I opened another cell. Riley came out and gave me a smirk.

"Hey, brother. How are you?" she asked casually. She sure is so calm in these circumstances.

"More powerful and faster." I gave her an attitude look.

My smile pause midway when I heard a scream. I scream which is so familiar to me.

"It is Grace" I whisper underneath my breath.

"Riley, you know where is everyone locked, right?"

"Yes. Use your speed and free everyone. I need to go. I heard Grace scream, I need to go. I need to protect her."

My internal mind was racing like a psychopath. I know she was in danger.

"Listen, Brother, I know she is your mate but if we need to rescue her, we need the army. Trevor is not an easy opponent."

I wanted to just run towards her, but practically she was right. Trevor won't get killed even with my superpowers.

Riley went to do her work. To unlock cells in the long hallways.