8

A boy was looking out of the window, whereas a girl hugged him from behind.

It was like a movie scene, a beautiful dream which I saw after a long time. They both were in love. The white curtain was waving with a little breeze so that girls' chestnut hairs. She was wearing an oversized shirt. That boy was looking out of the window so I was unable to get a glimpse of his face. He kissed her palm.

 And clashhhhhh. The voice of glass breaking. 

And I opened my eyes in a shot.

I looked here and there. No sight of Mia, Jenny or Cassy, this room also not like the dorm room or Mia's bedroom.

Then the door unlocked. I peeped out of the bed and I saw the devil is approaching at me. I closed my eyes promptly.

And I heard a loud voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw,'

A man in his 60's trying to calm down that devil, while he was in great anger. His hands were all bloody. He opened the pocket and took one cigar out of it. Lit it and took a breathe of it.

"Doc tell me when this beauty queen is going to wake up?" He was splitting the anger.

"She is in shock, give some time." The Doctor said politely.

"It's already been 3 days." He said while taking another breathe and walking towards the window.

"What 3 days?" I mumble myself while slowly looking at the scene.

"Just give her one more day." Doctor said pleadingly.

"Only a single day. He said pointing a finger towards the Doctor. 

"And if she didn't wake up, I will try my own tricks." And he rushed out of the room closing the door abruptly. The Doctor too rush out behind that Devil.

I was so, so scared. I am here for 3 days. And no one knows about it. 

When I tried to recall the last memory, where I saw Mia running towards me. And then I just got faint I think. I still don't remember much in detail. Hope so Mia is fine. 

Mia was in shock with the sudden disappearance of Grace. She collapsed on floor, when warden admitted her to the hospital. After coming to conscience, she told everything what she saw, but dean and warden were not much please with her "fake" story. They checked all the CCTV's but no evidence found.

So only Cassy And Jenny knew that she is telling the truth. No one had any evidence. And since Grace was not having relatives that case just closed without much investigation.

After clearing my thoughts for an hour, I tried to bring myself together and I need to escape from here. I changed my clothes to dark hoodie which was laying in front of me. I think this hoodie belong to the devil. 

I saw out of the window, it was already getting dark. I peeped out of the window where I saw I am living way high than I imagine. 

So I think stairs are better way out. I took the stairs which was going downwards. I opened the door and saw a long hallway.There were no people insight. I wonder what is this place. Looking all goodie-goodie? It seems like a palace from those TV series of 90's.