9

Hey Guys Happy Friendship Day!!!.

Hey guys I am sorry for not posting any chapter yesterday, as per my schedule. But I am here with a GREAT News, that I am gonna post 3 chapters today.

                                         *******************************************************

I was unable to breathe. All my mind was thinking about death. MY DEATH.

I was crying like a baby. Sliding from the wall and sitting on the ground. The shower water helped me to hide my tears and sob sounds. I was out of breathe. I placed my one hand on my mouth so they won't hear a voice.

After crying my heart out. I calm down and I know it's of no use. After all, it's my fate.

I believe Mia, Cassy, and Jenny will remember me in their dreams. Maybe that was the worst goodbye to them.

Now my mind started to think again, but I don't want to die. According to these maid's gossip, after the marriage with the prince, the girl dies. What a bad karma!

But still, my mind doesn't want to accept this situation. Are they playing some kinda joke? To test me? I don't know. I was still in delusion.

Don't people from here take some actions against the Prince? What kind of govt they have?

But wait I just can't sit here and waste my time. I need an escape plan, but this time more caution and a successful plan. For my life, I need to get out of her. I was thinking of my 2nd escape. The escape from my death. I donno know how but I am not going to die by a blood-sucking vampire.

I came out of the bathroom; the maid gave me again a fake smile. I smiled back and told them that I am hungry.

Now from there, 2 maids, I need to find the useful maid which will give me some good information about this place or root to get out of here.

One of the maid gave me mango juice and some salad.

I asked them, where am I?

.

.

.

After some silent a maid with ginger curly hairs spoke, looking at Ground, "this is Royale Shadeu. It's the 3rd strongest kingdom among all kingdoms."

"Annndddd today you and Prince Lazarus are getting married." She said after a long pause.

"But I am not ready for the marriage, I don't even know who is he? I am a mere human girl."

"We know that Your Highness, but we can't do anything. These details are not to be told by anyone but we think this is wrong so, now you at least know what is going on." Her face was so sad.