17. Preparation for the WAR II

The letter is actually the opposite. Use power.

What does this mean?

This means we don't have to use the power. Someone spoke behind me. I looked in that direction. I walked towards the source of the voice, the room was filled with the darkness and some fog.

There was some animal shadow that was visible. I stopped. I was scared.

Just relax dear, I am here to help you, solve these queries.

So now we got this letter. Let's start with the beginning. The voice echoed.

We Won: Means they definitely lost, and hence they want you to go there and help them

We have imprisoned: Means they are tortured. So we don't have much time to rest and to attack the enemy. But according to Lazarus, he is so powerful.

But notice. Use POWER. This means they want to say use the intelligence or use the other way but not power.

Next Underneath Door? Does anything that means? Use Window? Are they imprison in the palace of the highest window? Childhood memories? Whose? Lazarus Childhood memories? Or his adulthood memories? Opposite of childhood memories?

Just think dear, just think. What this letter want to predict? Is this letter giving any clues?

Grace Just think dear.

And Lazarus woke me up.

"Sleeping like a pig?"

He seemed in a better mood today.

I hurriedly ask him about the letter. He handed me. I looked at every letter neatly.

"Do you have any secret door? Or a window in the palace? "

"Umm, I don't know," he shrugged. "But we can get a map from King's office. " He suggested.

We rushed to that room. We searched in a drawer, underneath it, bed, mirror, we searched everywhere. But didn't find the map. We were so disappointed.

"Do you remember anything from your childhood, which seemed suspicious?"

"Umm, I don't know. I don't have many memories of my childhood."

It was a bit confusing. I know he lived for more than 100 years but not a single memory? What does that mean? I thought to myself.

"Did you met with an accident in childhood?" I was bombarding him with questions.

"I donno know. Why you keep asking such weird questions?"

"Just nothing"

We were about to leave when something reflected on my eye. I hold my hands in front of my eyes. And looked over there. The reflection was coming through the stairs.

We walked over there. On the 5th staircase, we noticed that it can be opened with some push.

A wooden plank, we kept aside. There was a small briefcase, wooden carving, and golden lock. Lazarus smashed the lock and we opened it.

"Dear Lazarus, If you are reading this then, I am far away from you. Just remember your strength is emotion. Find out the truth. Hope you will forgive me.

Your mom."

There were a compass and a little note.

I opened it.

Tell the compass your destination ann follow it blindly.

I hold the compass in my hand and it was showing in easter north direction, which was towards the door, from where we entered. This was kinda fascinating.

I looked at Lazarus with happiness, he smiled me back, but there was something strange about his smile.

"Now we really don't have time, Let's go." I was so excited about the journey.

We returned to the room, we decided to pack some light-weighted and important things. I took a bottle of water and some human food for me. A pair of clothes and that paper and letter, with a compass.

Hey guys, I hope you would find this chapter a less complicated. If you still get confused in some scenes then, message me, or just comment about it. I would like to simplify it for you.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Have a great day.