2

Hope you are enjoying my writing, and stories, so don't forget to like and comment. Stay Safe and Healthy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone knocked on my door, which made me realize its already morning. oh god, thx a lot, I was so terrified yesterday I didn't open my eyes and poke my face into my pillow n blanket and chant some random words the whole time.

After coming to my senses, I opened the door. I hugged that person. It was Trisha, she was in huge shock, but she patted on my shoulder and calm down me, thanks to her wiseness and carefully handling the situation.

After some time, she made me seat on the table and gave me a glass of water with a bar of chocolate.

After an awkward silence, I spoke.

"Sorry for everything, umm actually I saw something weird, might be my nightmare." I tried to shove off my thoughts from yesterday's incident.

"It's ok, dear. I am here, so don't worry. You look like you haven't slept the whole night. Get some rest. I will tell your friends to take some notes for you and visit you afterward."

"Umm. thx"

I was in utter surprise, cuz she was acting like an elder sister, and I never saw this side of her. But I know she is a caring person.

"Take some nap and everything will be fine"

"Ok," I said with a small smile.

I was feeling uneasy. I was feeling all sweaty.

I opened my eyes with some sound. The sound of clashing glasses and some random voices like people are yelling at each other.

I tried to move my body, but I was unable to move it like someone tied my hands and legs and someone sat over my body.

Then I averted my eyes towards the voice was coming. I saw the blood on the floor, and a couple at their 30's fighting with each other. But I was unable to see the Couple faces they were so far and hence I was not able to hear or see anything.

I remembered something like, It happened before it's like déjà vu?

I stared at the view but after a while, the images got all blurry and everything went blank.

I woke up with a gasp of air, huffing, in my room. I looked over the other side. Trisha was sleeping on her bed. I looked at the table and on the lamp.

I got up and walk towards the Dining Table, There was the meal wrapped up and a sticky note.

"I tried to wake you up but you slept soundly. Eat this meal after you woke up, your friends came in the evening. And they gave you some notes I put them into your drawer"

I smile a bit and then tried to recall that dream. It was so blurry and so I thought it's better to not recall that dream.

I put the meal into the oven and wash my face with water when I looked into the mirror, I saw both hands of the clock were on the same number. It was midnight, at 12 o clock.

I hurriedly grab a towel and wipe my face, but then my mind was wandering about yesterday's memory.

I was so terrified that I didn't want to be awake at this hour.

So, I hurriedly ate my meal and tried to sleep.

But again, my mind was so awake. I closed my eyes tightly. I sink my body into bed, covering with blankets, being the caterpillar.

Only clock sound was running through my mind. I jerk off the blankets and tried to listen to some sleep music and the stories too but of no use.

When I looked at the clock again it was 3 o'clock. My hands were too sweaty and then the window opened suddenly. I ...I wanted to close it but I was so scared then I wrapped myself from blanket like a caterpillar, again, and started to chant some words.

That time I felt someones breathe above me, some chilled breathes. I wanted to wake up Trish, So I started to call her name, but she didn't respond so I peep out from my blanket and started to whisper her name, but she was not moving at all.

Can't my voice be heard by anyone?

So, I cater all my courage and looked above me. But I saw only a ceiling fan, slowly revolving. I realize my breath with a whoosh.

Then I thought it was all my imagination, so I scoff off my blanket and opened the drawer to take some pills.

But again I saw at the ceiling and the same shadow which I noticed earlier that day was hovering over me.

It made me froze. I was looking at that shadow, slowly it started taking shape into the man.

The man with like big than the size of my bed, the glowing golden eyes, and today I saw one more detail, the teeth, they are bright like the moon and like that shadow smirking at me. I was looking at that sight like from 15 mins but I was unable to utter a single word.

So I just kept looking. After some time. That vague figure is now visible with the real flesh and bones and I just can't tell how horrified I was. That figure came near me, so I closed my eyes and it whisper.

"hsofkudfakoi;sdjf9ipofisu9if0sdifpsioisfifpjpo"

What's with this foreign language, as I am not sure whether it is a nightmare or reality. But that figure was whispering something.

And then Trisha moved to the other side and that figure disappeared quickly.

Ohh god, plz help me. Trisha, Trisha she is my savior.

I yelled her name, she woke up with sudden voice and came near me

I hugged her and told her that I am witnessing something weird from yesterday. And today she saved me from my death.

I was mumbling and muttering

After some time she looked at me.

Hey, what happened?

I looked at her with confusion, she can't hear my voice? I told the whole story and she is being like why didn't you said anything?

Oh no god help me.

I looked at her again and said: "It just nothing, today I saw again a nightmare."

She looked at me seriously and suggested me to come with her tomorrow. But where? I don't know.