16. Prepare for the WAR

I woke up, my eyes were stinging, maybe lack of sleep? I searched for him, But he is nowhere to see. I was so scared. I looked for him in the room.

"Lazarus, Lazarus" I ran into halls.

As I spot his shadow in the hallways, he was ready to leave the palace. He wore the armor.

"Lazarus," I screamed his name. He looked at me and stopped.

"Where are you going?" I asked him with heavy breathes.

"To the war," He said with a high toned voice. He signed the soldiers to leave.

"Then I am also coming," I said with a strong voice, looking into his eyes.

"You are a mere human. You will get killed in seconds." His voice was cold. I looked at his face, his palm, it was healed now.

Yeah, that was a fact. "But what will I do in the palace alone?"

"Wait for me." He said with a sighed.

He turned and I ran behind him, suddenly an arrow pierces the beautiful red curtain and banged on the wall passing by my eye. Thank god I was 2 inches away.

I looked at the source of the arrow. We saw a guard on a black horse.

His face was hidden under the black scarf. And he gave a glare and left. Other palace guards went to chase him.

When we looked at the arrow, there was a scroll.

Lazarus took the arrow and scroll with him.

He ran towards his study room, so I am.

He shut down the door, and brought the candle, while I was searching for some msg on it.

"There is nothing, not even a single text," I said to him while flipping the scroll.

"Give me that scroll" he ordered.

I handed him. He held the scroll above the candle and then magic happened.

The letters appeared with a black italic letter on it.

I put the candle side and Lazarus read it.

o             t               n              a              r            e              p              s               e

We won. We imprison them. Meghan's body found. The next king will be Sabastian.

Use power. Next underneath the door. Childhood memories.

I smiled at him. "Yeaaahhh we won." I started to scream and dance at the same time.

I glance at him. "Hey, why are you being the grumpy cat?" I was confused with his expressions.

"Coz this is not what it means?" he said fiercely.

I was so dumbfounded.

He points at the starting words.

I read them. But I don't know what that means?

It's actually Esperanto which means Vampire.

And the letters are written from right to left means the whole letter incidence is the opposite of it.

Ohk, now I was getting some clues.

"Look here, We Won means we lost the battle. We Imprison, means the enemy imprison them."

"Oh, so Meghan's body found means opposite of it, means her body didn't found." I tried to unlock the mystery of the letter.