3

The next morning, I woke up early, got ready, and on the streets I was following her.

where? I don't know.

why? I even donno.

I just followed her.

She led me through the door, a black nameplate was written as Frank Johnson, a Psychiatrist.

What does she think I have gone mad?

Yeah, anyone can think like that, but what am I going to tell the doctors?

That I see some figure at night, who talks to me in a foreign language?

I dunno, my life is gone miserably wrong, what if my friends got to know abt it?

What will they think, they will label me as crazy. (Maybe) Oh my god, plz help...

"So Miss. Grace Little, how are you? " A husky voice broke my imagination. A man in his 50's was waiting for my answer.

"I am fine doc, and the thing I donno know is why Trisha brought me here at first place"

"So listen up kid, Trisha is like my daughter and last night she called me and fixed the appointment she told me that u r unable to sleep. You just woke up terrified and unable to say anything"

Uhhh, It's not like I am unable to say anything, It's just you guys can't hear it. I was so annoyed

I wanted to spill out the truth but I know what he will say.

"Hallucination, kid 1st stage of hallucination." I mocked him in my imagination

"Miss Little, are you listening?"

"Yeah Doc, maybe its bcoz I, I am unable to sleep and maybe I am watching some nightmare at night. So it just like this, that's it"

"Ok kid, tell me are you taking any pills? Amy medicine?"

"No, not at all." I lied.

"I'm fine Doc. If anything happens I'll come to visit you. Thank you"

And I was so mad that I just left the hospital.

I hurried back to my room and then I saw Trisha. What, How she came here?

I didn't even tell her? Many questions were running through my mind.

I walk towards her and asked her,

"How did you get here?"

"By Car. My uncle called me and said that you left, I tried to chase you but you already left so my uncle's driver drop me here"

"Listen, Trisha, I am thankful that whatever you did for me and I am grateful for it. (I am a person who easily forgives) But plz keep it as a secret"

"Yup, sure pinky promise."

I smiled at her and I looked at the clock it was already 10.

"I get going, I will see you later" and I left for my lecture.

After doing my 2 class, it was break time. I didn't see my friends the whole time, did they went somewhere? Without even telling me? That's strange. I shrugged.

I tried to call them but their mobile was outta range. Strange. I whispered to myself looking at my mobile.

So I just returned to my room.

Where I heard some whispers, the whispers which are strangely familiar. Is Trisha is going through the same situation which I saw yesterday?

I terrified and bang on the door multiple times when she didn't open it. I was about to get some help when I heard the door opening crack. It was Trisha, looking at her seems she was asleep.

I looked at her.

"Hey, What happened?"

"Sorry I was sleeping. Actually today our classes got canceled so I tried to take a nap"

"Oh, I am sorry, but did you hear some voices like whispers?"