5

The next morning, I woke up, saw my face, which was looking like a mashed potato.

I went to my class, and sat on my desk, thinking about yesterday. I was in my own thoughts when someone tap on my shoulders.

"Are you ok?" It was Minnie, my friend.

"Yeah, I am," I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Where have all of you been? I tried to call you."

"But before that, you tell me did you block us?" Mia literally gave me a slap.

"NO, why would I?"

"Coz you started to hang out with your new friend"

"Who?"

"That weirdo, what's her name? Trisha?" Minnie said remembering.

"Yup, but she is not weirdo, she is actually a caring person."

"And how you know that?"

"Coz she took care of me when I was ill."

"Ill? When ? what happened to you?" Mia started to check my heartbeats.

I shove her off.

"Nothing much, just some nightmares."

"And that b**ch told us that you don't want to talk with us. She didn't even budge from the door when we want to talk with you."

"What? When?"

"On Tuesday maybe?" Mia said remembering.

What? I was sleeping in my room, and she told me that you guys visited me, and gave some notes.

Yeah, we came there to give you notes but she told me that you are ashamed of us and don't want to talk with us Minnie said furiously.

"What? No this is all lie. Why would I do that?" I was in utter surprise. Why would Trisha do that?

"See, I told you, that girl has some serious problems," Minnie said aggressively.

"Hey dear, shift from your room first of all," Mia said with a concerning tone.

"Yeah, I will but I want some answers first."

"But why didn't you picked our calls?"

"Girls, I didn't even receive your calls." It was a statement.

"Babe, we call you like 100 times and messaged you like infinity," Minnie said.

"Now just give me a call."

My mobile rang and I showed them that I didn't block their numbers.

This situation was so strange. I got up from my desk and I went to dorms, and straight to the room.

I unlock the door, the scene, which I saw, was more terrifying.

My room was empty. No, single stuff of Trisha. It's like she was never been here. I ran to the warden's room. She told me that Trisha never came back.

And I went black. What all this time I was hallucinating? How can this happen?

I called my friends and when they arrived they were also in shock.

I told the warden that I was living with her for like 4 days and my friends even argued with her. Warden showed me CCTV footage where I was left the room by myself, I was walking alone, not with Trisha and my friends were arguing with just empty space? This was so so weird.

"I know where I can find her."

Everyone looked at me, so I rushed to the building. At the psychiatrist clinic. I went inside and ask the receptionist about Mr. Johnson.

She told me that he is not there, since her niece, met with an accident and she is no more, so he will return after a week.

"Is her name Trisha?"

"Yeah, she used to visit him once a week."

"But why are you guys asking?"

"Umm, umm actually Trisha didn't come to the dorm, so we were wondering where is she? We are her friends."

"Ohh dear I am so sorry. She was nice n quiet child."

"Yeah. I will just get going now." I was stunned, and I was unable to feel anything.

Guys if you like the story then hit the like and follow me. Have a great weekend. :)