4

Nope, I was sleeping soundly. But Why? Did you hear something?

I was about to tell her everything

But she may think I have gone mad. And again that psychiatrist, oh no.

"Nope," I said with a fake smile.

I took my laptop and started to take notes.

I started to browse if the thing I am watching is there any solution over it. So I search for all possible kinds of stuff like ghosts, black shadows, entities, spirits, and all stuff. But not a single description or story relatable with mine.

I shut my laptop and jumped on the bed. While searching over the stuff I read somewhere that this all things are not real. You need to face them by controlling your fears. And once you do that they will be gone.

I thought let's try this. And I started thinking about everything from where this weird stuff started. I took one notebook n stated to make entries every detailed entry. And I woke up, I saw 2 figures black figures approaching me. They have that sharp knife and the other one had a gun. They came to me and .....

And I woke up with sharp pain in my chest. I looked here and there. Pitch Black. Ohh shit don't tell me I slept all day and woke up at this hour.

Ohh shit. I looked at the watch, 2.55 Ohh shit, that shadow will come at 3. Why do I wake up at this hour?

And then I heard the rustling from outside of the window. The window flung opened and I dig myself deeper into a blanket.

Today I saw that this entity enters into my room through that window. These all started from that day. Why I went to that window? And why did I peeped out of the window? Oh god. Which made my life this miserable.

Ok Grace, take some deep breathes and try to negotiate with that entity maybe tell that entity that you didn't saw anything that night and after all, it didn't harm you. Maybe that entity is just checking on you.

So, when that entity came near me, I scoff of my blanket and stared at it. And I closed my eyes and gulped my fear.

"I know I saw that day was horrified and after that, you came here and visit but trust me I never told anyone about it. Just think if I told them they will think that I am a mad girl. So don't worry I am no threat to your secrets and plz just leave me alone. I swear next time I won't peep at any cost. I will close all the doors and windows. And I am sorry plz leave me alone."

And I opened my one eyes, looking here and there, I didn't saw that entity. I was so relieved.

"Done with your prayers?" a manly voice came from backward.

"Ohh I am so sorry. I .... I ... plz don't harm me."

"Why do you think that I would do something to you?"

I was drenched in sweat as no word came out of my mouth.

That person came in front of me. I was shocked coz today I was able to saw him.

I tried to touch him, he backed.

"Ohh I am sorry, I am hallucinating."

"No, you are not."

"1st stage of hallucination, no wait 2nd stage. Cuz I can hear ur voice."

He grabbed my palm.

"See 3rd stage of hallucination, now I can feel your touch too."

"Cuz I am real."

"No, you are not."

"Why don't you believe in me?"

"Cuz u killed that kitten, from 2 days you are hovering over me being the dark shadow and now you just appeared from nowhere as a human just like me? How can I trust you?"

"Don't you trust that there are supernatural beings on the earth?"

What do you mean?"

"You know that it's just you have forgotten me."

"I remember clearly, it's you, who is manipulating me."

"Ok then you won't trust me, I will see you soon", and it just disappeared.

I was stunned with his words, "See You Soon?" Is he planning something?

Oh no. I didn't get his single word? what does he mean, who has forgotten whom? Who is he?

And I dig my face into the pillow and cried a lot.

Image Credit: Google

I hope you guys are safe and healthy. I am posting a bonus chapter. :). Have a nice weekend.