14. Mansion Tour

Lazarus POV

I was getting ready. Looking at her, from the mirror, secretly.

This is like a miracle. My little wifey is alive. I wanted to cherish her. Give her all happiness. But I think she is afraid of me. I wanna tell her that I would protect her from all the odds.

"Hey little wifey, can you guess my meal?" I tried to act friendly with her.

She just flinched and didn't answer.

.

.

.

"I don't know," she said with a low vocal.

"Ok. Fine. Let me show you something great."

Grace POV

When he suddenly asked the meal question, I thought he referred me. It took me some time to answer his question.

But then suddenly changing the subject and mood, he grabbed my hand and made his way towards the door.

I was just following him.

"It's Sunday. So, the palace Is mostly quite." He said looking at the empty hallways. I was walking in distance.

But I passed this hallway 2 times but thought also I didn't encounter anyone. I think he is giving me the wrong information so that I won't be able to escape from here. Hmm, Intelligent but bore thought. Coz I am gonna get out from here, alive.

We came near a nicely carved-door.

"The King n Queen Room," He told me with a straight face.

What is he? Now acting like a robot?

I looked at the room. Ohh, so that day, the couple was quarreling, they are king-queen. I wonder myself.

Then descending from the staircase, there were more 4 rooms, facing each other opposite.

They were his sibling's rooms. But the art on the locked door was mesmerizing. I think this family has a great taste for art.

Then he showed me many rooms, his study room, storage room, and many more. But I was looking for the secrete room or door. After gathering all the information I conclude that this mansion has 35 rooms.

We went into the garden. The roses were blooming, the lilies' fragrance was so sweet. Many other colorful flowers making that garden look so alive. The leaves were playing with the air. And the air was making rustle noise.

Getting that natural, pure air, into my nostrils, was so amazing

Getting that natural, pure air, into my nostrils, was so amazing. This was I first time I felt so alive. In the 21st era, the air is filled with pollution and dust particles, a human is barely lucky to breathe the air like this.

We sat near a huge mango tree. It was giving enough shadow. I leaned my back on the tree, and Lazarus slept on the grass. The sun rays were playing hide and seek with shadow, on his pale body. Today he was looking so different. Like a child, whose wish came true.

"Ya know, You need to keep a distance from that Rude and Insensitive Sabastian." He said while turning over his belly and looking at me.

"Why?"

"Coz he is damn serious and I just can't stand for him." He was giving me a genuine look.

"Yup, opposite to you, playboy Lazarus," I said with a smile.

He chuckled.

"This is the second time, you praised me."

"Why do you always count?" I asked him.

He nodded and started to tell his sibling history, leaning against the tree.

"The short and Rude girl is Riley. Sharp and fast, which you encountered already."

"Yeah, I can't forget her rudeness," I said getting angry.

"And my other sister is out of town, she would return in a week."

I was storing all the important details he gave me, in my mind. After all, they are all, vampires. And they all have some special powers which I am not aware of.

I need to get more information about them. I decided to myself. I think Sabastian has an impression of the king. And the queen's kind personality reflects on Lazarus.

Today I learned a lot of things.

It's been a week over here, I learned new things and more info about the vampire.

Each vampire has its unique powers. Royalties possess the strongest powers. And the powers can be passed on generation by generation to them. So they have their unique power and other powers of their ancestors'.

Sabastian is way good in his archery and is good at making decisions. I discovered this while looking out of the window. He can kill a flying bird with an arrow, while he is riding on the horse. Hmm, Great stability. But not much great for me, he can kill me in a single go.

Riley is Fastest and does things within a blink of an eye. They say, she can run with a speed of 549.75 km/s. Oh. Sh*t, again a piece of bad news for me.

I am not much aware of Lazarus' powers coz he didn't show anyone. And if I asked him, he gets pretty annoyed by this question.

Image Credit: Google.

Vote if you like the chapter. For more updates follow me.