20. Vision

I opened my eyes. It was dawn. A fog was filled in the forest with a little source of sunlight. I came out of the hut and tried to search Lazarus. But he was nowhere to be seen.

Then a rustle of leaves came from the bushes, I saw many shadows. I started to run. I looked backward but was unable to see anything because of thick fog, but someone was chasing me. But it wasn't a single entity, it was like a pack. They were animals, I thought.

As I was looking backward, I banged my head on a tree. I held my bleeding head with my palm, while that entity approached me. They were all wolves, all bigger than ordinary wolves.

They were so huge, that I was looking like a kid in front of them. By their looks they all were hungry. And maybe now I am going to die.

They surrounded me as I was looking at all of them and my head started to spin, the crimson red liquid was coming out of my head. Then a big blackish white wolf approached me.

I was so terrified that I was pale, that wolf changed his form into a human being.

his eyes, they switched to color. The pitch of his voice changes too. N his way of speaking.

"You only have five days. The journey is a struggle. You will lose your precious. Hurry. Use your instinct, follow it. Ask your subconscious mind."

And then his eye colors back to normal and his voice too.

I opened my eyes, and I screamed Lazarus's name. He came speedily and I hugged him.

"Please don't go anywhere they.... they will attack me."

"Who?" He was concerned and confused. "Just calm down ok? I am not going anywhere" He comforted me.

But I was still trembling. Unable to forget every detail. After

2 minutes of silence. I spoke.

"It was a nightmare of big wolves," I said with a low voice.

"You think a lot, hence you get these nightmares. Maybe coz yesterday while you were sleeping, I told some facts about them, and whole night same thought was going through your mind, hence you saw a nightmare."

"But for your kind information, We are in alliance with them. Their kingdom is the second largest kingdom. They called it Moon Pack."

I was trying to think about every detail.

"What are you thinking?"

"No..., he..., he told me something important, I need to remember it. Umm, something like five days only. Use instinct. Follow. Precious. Ahhh, I cant' recall it correctly, it was something like this."

I was so mad at myself for not remembering it correctly.

I cleared my thoughts and told him my other nightmare too. He asked me for more details, and I answered.

With his shocking face, he said, "Oh shit. Tell me this is a lie."

"But why would I? This nightmare haunted me."

"Silly, these are not a nightmare, it's a vision."

"What does that mean?"

"You see these dreams, but it's already happened in reality."

"Oh my, I just can't believe, you have this ability. But wait. You are just a human then how could you possess this ability?? he was mumbling to himself.

"Listen, right now, your spoken words are not making much sense to me. Hence let's eat something. I am hungry."

"Ok fine. But still, how could you, vision?" Lazarus was in his thoughts.