Epilogue

A new day with the same person resting on my side.
It was Laz, as usual, but his playboyish personality had matured into a responsible vampire.
He takes care of me and the kingdom.

Oops... I skipped some stories,
Well after killing Trevor, we restored our castle, in a bigger and brighter way.

Laz was nominated as a king by all the kingdom's subjects and other species polls.
The first decision Laz took was to allow the entry of other species into our kingdom and by this now every other species like wolves, witches, (I guess mermaids too) can visit other kingdoms freely.

And that's why most of us started to trust one another than being fishy and jealous of each other.

King and Queen took a retirement and on vacation. (Well, I can't say it's a good vacation, coz all they do is send us various letters stating the new rules apply to the kingdom or another strategy. I guess... they are in no mood to take an actual retirement from king and queen position)

As for Riley, she is interested more in the wolf kingdom, and Seb is finding his mate. Of course, coz he wants to be a king.

We both thought that after Seb became king we gonna get a cottage in the forest and live a peaceful life.

Lan and Leo visit us frequently.

And the awaited person, Winter?
Well, she is inside me, asleep for now, but I dont know what could trigger her, and she might take over me again. Hence Laz is taking more care of me. Coz he dont want to lose me.

The End.

This is the end.....
Well not really. I have been writing this story for literally thousands of days, starting way before even posting on this platform. And I had an out relationship with this story. For some days I gave my all attention to it and for months, I ignored it like a stranger.
Hence this is where characters lived happily ever after.

But throughout this journey, 2 people helped me from the core, @sayalishh and @words_and_coffee
These human beings kept me going, asked about updates, irritated me to write, and motivated me to write some plots.
I big hearty grateful to my all readers who have lots of patience to read this story.

And along with it I, as an Author evolved a lot. So thanks to my story, to my character, and to all the mysterious plots that made my story better. Bye. 😊

P.S. I'm definitely, not leaving you anytime soon. Well, going to introduce another story, a little rom-com, some mysterious, also highlighting social issues.
So if you are a huge fan of writing, check out my new story launching on 1 Nov 2023 and if you are not a fan then do read it and become a fan, there is no way out. .... Cursing all readers in demonic voice. .. HAHAHAH.... Bye.