6

I came out of the clinic, we all were blank, we don't know what happened?

I was in a whole petrified situation, where I lived with her soul from the past 4 days? Without knowing anything? I was so so terrified.

So we all came back to Mia's home. Where we started to think about everything.

"Why Is this happening, I mean we never doubt on her that Is she real or not"

"Hey Grace, for a single moment you didn't believe that she is not real?" Cassy asked me.

"No, I mean, if I doubt her, I would already ask her about it, or from you guys."

"I don't know why she did that, means she came back to take some revenge?" Mia was in confusion.

"But I didn't do anything wrong. We barely talk with each other."

"And u guys became friends in these 4 days? And how u know what her uncle?"  Jenny asked me.

"Actually guys frankly speaking I want to tell you something."

And I told them everything from start to end.

They all now scared.  No one uttered a single word after that.

We all fell sleep about thinking all the stuff happened today.

I was at the station, the train arrived. The girl with a purple tank-top and black jeans, about to get into it. But she turned back. I saw her face. She was Trisha. She hurriedly got into a cab and driving for 10 mins. She was outside of the college building. I was giggling with my friends while eating some chocolate roles. She opened her diary and write into it, "You will never be happy. You tried to kill my Philip, you will never be the same."

And she approached me. But, again she turned and ran crying on the main highway where a car driver didn't saw her coming, already committed a sin. The cab driver just ran away from the scene whereas Trisha was taking her last breath. I saw her in that condition I came near her. She looked at me and said. "You will become a mad girl. You hurt my Philip."

"But I don't know what you are talking about?"

"Philip Jades from Arts major wanted to be your BF but you denied it, so he tried to commit suicide"

"I saved him. Coz I was in love with him. But you hurt him. So, you will never be the same Grace."  

"Ï am really sorry if I hurt you and Philip feeling's but trust me, I was unknown of all this."

"But I just can't forgive you. You will meet with a black entity that will make you feel what I felt. I am cursing you. You will go through your worst nightmares."