Carefree

(Copyright Disclaimer) The face claims are used for reader's visual purposes. All events in this book are completely fictional. Everything is completely fictional in this story and all ideas are from my imagination. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, Including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
................................................................
................................................................

***Tye's POV***

Scrambling through my drawers.

"Where the hell are my condoms,
I hope Jessie didn't take my shit bro. "Jessie!" I yelled beating on his door.

Jessie is my older brother, he is only twenty six, two years older than me. People that don't know us would often think that we were twins, we do look alike. Jessie was a bit taller than me though he is about 6ft tall, slender body and was really hairy. Me on the other hand was slim too but a bit bulkier because I visited the gym occasionally. I love going to the gym it boost my confidence and ofcourse my stamina has to be all the way up for these sexy ass females that I love to fuck.

"Man what do you want?" Jessie asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Goodmorning to you too punk." I said watching him rubbing his eyes. "Nigga you sleep too much, I need my box of condoms bro."

"I dont know where your shit is nigga, here take this." He said handing me one single rubber.

"Jess we are the only ones living here man, just let me have my shit bro you play too much."

"Ok, ok take your shit."

"Yes nigga you need to get your own stuff man, thank you." I said taking my box and walking off.

"Who you be fucking by the way?" Jess asked.

"Your girl" I said jokingly.

"Man shut your face. You'd be way too small for my woman."

"You think so?" I asked raising my brows at him. "She wasn't saying your name last night when I was in it though."

"What did you just say nigga?"

"You heard me nigga." He immediately stormed at me with his long atlethic legs. I ran straight to my room and locked my door.

"You better run fool." He shouted loudly.

Jessie is literally my best friend even though our parents had us only two years apart he has always been my main role model. He is an independent fellow, and though he slept alot he spent most of his time working. He finds mad pleasure in cars and just loves everything that has to do with them. He has been working at the Pablo's Garage since he was nineteen, the garage was only a few minutes from our home and just last month he told me his boss promoted him to a supervisor because of his overall work ethics and the way he treated his customers, I love that nigga.

I know I heard something vibrating, I don't like keeping my phone on ring because there is always someone tryna call me while I'm sleeping, and it's never an emergency.

"Hello" I said nonchalantly.

"Hey boo, I have been calling you. What's up?"

"Aint nothing up Terr, I'm on my way out the house about to grab some breakfast and hit the gym. You coming? I asked knowing what the answer was going to be.

"Naa boo. I was just checking in on your fiiiine ass." I shook my head and smiled at her exaggeration.

"Yea anything you say Terr, if you wanna catch a movie later, I'll come pick you up."

"Sounds like a date" she said.

"No b its not a date, but wear something nice, maybe a dress without any underwear." She immediately burst out into laughter.

"Tye you so nasty."

"Girl you know you like it."

"Mmh mhmm." hanging up the phone.

"Terri, Terri." I said mumbling her name while walking to my truck.

I connected my Bluetooth as I got in, I was a huge fan of good music. From old hits to gospel, african music and the list goes on. I was listening to some Post Malone today though. It was a pleasant Sunday morning the sun was out it was a bit windy too. There was just something about autumn that I love, I wasn't sure if was the actual temperature that I admired or it was just the shedding of the leaves during this time. The windows of my ride were down and today I was just rocking an ordinary white Hanes shirt, I had my white durag on, I normally wore my durags to the gym. I'm Just that dude that loves to flex every where I go.

I took the last left turn and pulled up in the parking lot of Sally's diner, I really enjoyed buying breakfast at this spot, the owners were two light skinned Mexican women and they could cook.

"Good morning Tyrese." The older lady greeted me as she walked towards the entrance.

"Good morning Ms. Sally" I said as I held the door for her to come through.

"You're such a lady's gentle man." she said.

"Yes mam" I smiled at her.

The Aroma from this place is to die for, you could smell that mouth watering roasted beef and tacos, my belly growled.

"Damn I'm hungry." I mumbled beneath my breath as I rubbed the space between my lower abs. It was still early in the morning so it was about three other persons here having their meal. I grabbed a stool and took my phone out browsing through Twitter It was another day with nothing new on the internet.