Think twice

***Leanna's POV***

"I don't know Kayla."

"Cuz you are beautiful, inside out. Look at how gorgeous you are and you know Tyrese loves you. Jessie said since he met you you're the only person he talks about."

"Girl stop lying. You're just saying that to not make me feel like a slut."

"Bitch. You're acting like you use to sell sex for money. You weren't doing that. Dont feel so insecure."

"Ok cuz I won't"

"Girl you know I got mad love for you." She said throwing her phone on the bed and walking over to me.

"Sometimes I just don't know. One minute my life is going great again. I finally met someone that I'm crazy about and then getting that strange call this morning from Jeremy, I'm..."

"Come here girl" Kayla said pulling me into her arms. "Everything is going to be ok. You can't allow that fool to put you in this mood."

"So you think I should tell Tyrese about everything?"

"Ofcourse. He is not gonna judge you."

"How can you be so sure? What If he looks at me differently?"

"You wont know until you talk to him Lea. And I really dont think Tyrese is like that"

Sigh "Ok then. I guess I really have no other choice."

"Hey papi" I said brightly answering my phone, trying hard to not let my emotions get the best of me.

"Hey baby, I'm on my way over to you now."

"Ok, I'm already dressed."

"Perfect. I'll be there shortly." He said ending the call.

Inspite of how I was feeling right now, I had to admit that I was looking exotic. I decided to get myself a sexy Red Ruched Side, Asymmetrical V neck Bodycon Cami dress. It stucked real nicely to my body and was just a few inches above my knees. I wasnt wearing any underwear tonight, I really wasn't feeling it. My hair was in a half up, half down style. I had some extensions added aswell to have it flowing on top of my ass. My edges were well laid and my makeup was done to perfection. I was also wearing one of my favorite pair of mink lashes.

"I just wanna know how many times you're going to look at yourself in that damn mirror." Kayla said looking over her phone.

"As many times as I must. I don't know where my man is taking me girl so I gotta be flawless"

"Now this is the cousin that I know. Te vas perra!" We both laughed out loudly. I was feeling a little better now.

"Tyrese is downstairs. I'll see you later cuz. Bye"

"Ok girl. Have fun. Love ya."

I took my time and walked carefully down the stairs. I had on a five inch glass stiletto heels that went perfectly with my clear acrylic clutch purse. I opened the front door and to my surprise there was a big black Limousine with bright flashy lights parked along the curb. I don't think I've ever been this close to a Limo in my life. I noticed I didn't see Tyrese's truck in sight. That's weird thinking to myself. As I was about to call him, a tall trapping man walked over to me. I slowly took a step back.

"Ms Valdez?" Leanna? His voice was really strong.

"Hi. Come with me please." He said stretching out his arm for me to take.

"No I'm sorry."

"Mr Tyrese Johnson. He is waiting for you." He said pointing to the Limo. I smiled at the sound of his name.