Moments

***Terri's POV***

"Goodmorning sexy. How did you sleep?" She asked with the biggest smile ever. I was lieing in bed with some soft white sheets slightly covering my legs.

"The best sleep I've had in weeks. How about you?"

"I slept like a baby." She said blushing.

"That's good." I could not believe this was happening. We were both here together sharing the same space. Never have I thought I would have an intimate contact with a woman. We made love for the second time last night and it was absolutely breathtaking. I must admit having sex with a man is a feeling. But this girl. This woman. She took my soul to a whole other dimension. The way she passionately caressed my body was real magic, and oh my fucking god not to mention her tongue. Looking at her right now was making me so damn horny, especially when she licks her juicy thick lips everytime she flirts with me. I've never went down on a woman in my life and I dont know if it was that damn bottle of Moscato or the weed but I was all up on her juices. It was like dipping my lips in a warm bowl of honey. If someone had told me a year ago that this moment in time, I would be on a fucking vacation making sweet love with a woman. I'd tell them to get the hell out if here.

"Whats on your mind baby?" She said smiling and touching my face lightly.

"I'm just here thinking, of how you get me. I don't know but I feel like this is one of the best times of my life."

"Im happy to be the one you're sharing this moment with sexy. I wouldn't want it any other way. How would you like to spend the rest of your time though? we're leaving tomorrow."

"To be honest I just want to be wherever you are. Im dieing for you to make sweet love to me again. I want you to fuck me slowly while the sun goes down. I'd like to feed you grapes and get drunk off your lips... am I requesting too much Ace?"

"Yes you are." She said giving me a slight smirk.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry babe."

"I'm just messing with you, nothing is too much for you cutie. You can have all that and more."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah I mean it" she said sliding her hand gently over my thighs.

"Show me then."

"Well your wish is my command sexy. But first I want you do something very small for me."

"Anything you want daddy."

"Strip for me." She demanded.

"Hmmmmm are you sure? I don't think you'll be able to manage such beauty Ace?" I said sitting on my knees.

"Hmmmm you don't think so? let me show you then." She immediately stood by the side of the bed and held both my ass cheeks and pulled me close to her.

"Turn around for me?"

I did what she asked, I wanted her to touch me so badly but I was trying really hard to not seem desperate.

"Should I bend over?"

"Not yet beautiful." She said with a small giggle. "Just let me take this off first." She held me from behind and pull the strings of my robe while slowly sliding the silk off my skin. A woman was having my body like this, Unbelievable.

"I need you Ace." I whispered after feeling how soft her lips were on my shoulder. The mere feeling of her warm breath against my skin was getting me soaking wet. I could feel my juices already forming. My pussy ached for her.

"Are you wet yet?" She asked while slowly kissing below my ear. She had both of her hands squeezing my boobs. This girl played too much games man.

"Touch me and you'll find out" I moaned while getting lost in her romance.