Receipts

***Tye's POV***

A pretty woman with a pretty pussy, after seeing her in the shower with her ass and boobs out, my dick was hard right away and I just wanted to devour her. The way her warm tight pussy absorbed my dick was priceless. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a woman the way I did her. I wanted her all over again. Her pussy was delicious I had to fuck her raw.

I realised that she was still naked and running a bath, she was so adorable. she wasn't really saying much though, I guess she's just exhausted.

"Are you ok Beautiful? I said walking towards her.

"Yea, I'm just a bit tired. I need to take a bath and maybe get some sleep."

Sleep? She wanted to sleep. Seriously?
It was barely after 9pm.

"You sure everything ok?" Talk to me baby."

"I'm ok Tyrese, I'll be out shortly." She said stepping into the tub.

"Ok" I pulled up the door behind me and gave her some privacy.

It felt so good making love to her and I'm sure she loved it too but I dont know why she was giving me the cold shoulder. Is she having regrets? I hope she wasn't, I wish she would allow me to atleast console her. Maybe she'll feel better after taking a bath.

I threw on some trunks and took a dip in the pool, the water was pleasant.

"Here. Terri was calling you," Leanna said handing me my phone.

"Who's that girl?" She inquired.

"She is my friend" I said dryly.

"Just a friend? Really? She jealously inquired some more. "Have you ever fucked her?"

I unlocked my screen seeing 3 missed calls from Terri.

Sigh "Yes we have fucked before Leanna, in the past"

"The same way you fucked me?"

"Dont go there baby, because you have absolutely nothing to worry about." I said reassuring her while getting out of the water.

"Anything you say Tyrese"

"You have something on your mind. What's really going on?" I asked her sternly. "Was it the sex? It wasn't good?"

"That's not it," she said looking down.

"So tell me what it is?" I said demanding her.

"I haven't been with anyone for so long and I don't know what will happen after this trip. I don't want to be that girl you call to fuck whenever you're in the mood. I'd like to be more than that to you."

I could tell that this was hard for her.

"I wanted to spend this time with you for a reason Leanna. If I wanted to have someone else here with me I could but I wanted you. You mean way more to me than just sex ok."

I pulled her into me and kissed her forehead lightly "I told you I got you, let's go inside ok."

***Terri's POV***

A bottle of 1998 Carbernet Sauvignon Merlot that's what I needed. I always ensure that I pick up a bottle of wine when I go the store on weekends especially now that I had this big house to myself. I had some purple skunk left over from the last time me and Tye hung out.

I would love to have his company right now, I've been calling him but he didn't pick up. I really hope he was ok or maybe he was just getting it on with some other chick or something. I missed him. I don't know if it's because we knew almost everything about each other, he was a big part of my life. Ever since my sister migrated I've never really had anyone that I could talk to or be open with the way I do with Tye. And not only was he a good person, overall he knew how to treat a lady. He was a fine ass man with a big cock. I poured me a glass of wine and lit my blunt, I was chilling in my couch in a sexy ass lingerie that I had bought from Victoria's Secret.

"Busy much Mr Johnson" I said answering my phone.

"Sup Terri? I saw you were calling"

"Yea, where are you? I was just checking in, I miss you"

"I'm out of town, remember that its my birth--"

"Shoooot, How the hell did that slip
Me?" I said cutting him off. I'm sooo sorry Tye, Happy belated birthday babe, how can I make this up to you?"

He chuckled lightly at my exaggeration.

"It's kool Terr, you know I ain't fussy"

"Boy quit playing, you know you're fussy in your own way, but I'm still going to make it up to you and thats that ok"

"Ok terr, it's not like you're gonna take no for an answer anyways."

"I'm glad you know"

"Yea"

He sounded a bit tired.

"Ok then handsome ammo let you get back to whatever it was that you were doing, I'll call you tomorrow."

"Ok Terr. Goodnight"

I could not believe I forgot about his birthday, "damn." We've always celebrated our birthdays together, he would either throw a huge party at his house or we would go clubbing or something, I guess he was feeling out of it this year.

I could've sworn I heard the doorbell rang not remembering that I had ordered pizza from the Brother's Giant Pizza, that's the only place that could satisfy my pizza cravings.

"Hello" I said while tieing my robe and opening the door.

"Hello to you too, daaaaamn!"

"Excuse me?" Hearing what she had said.

"My apologies Beautiful. But you are fiiiiine."

"Oh, well thank you" I said smiling and blushing 50 shades of purple lol.

"Terri right?"

"Yes I'm Terri"

"Well this is your order," she said handing me the box and taking my card.

This girl could not take her eyes off me one bit. She was kinda cute though. She had on the company's printed shirt with a light grey ripped jeans and some white Kickers shoes. she had swag. I've always admired women who tapped into their masculinity and she seemed quite confident in her skin too, I liked that.

"Here you go" she said handing me my receipt.

"Thank you, bye" I said closing my door.

I went back inside and pulled the curtains quickly to watch her as she walked back to the van. I've never been romantic with a woman but I have thought about it. I've seen women made out and I've always found it rather attractive than disgusting. I'm not that girl to judge anyone anyways. I've always believed that one can be romantically attracted to anyone. The world is a big place and people can like whoever they want.

It was getting a bit late though and I was feeling rather tired after eating and finishing up the last of my blunt.

I was about to throw the pizza receipt in the bin when I noticed a pen writing on the bill.

Ace
6197771214
Give me a call

"Clever much huh."

I smiled at her audaciousness and put the paper on the coffee table and went to bed.