Mercy

***Tye's POV***

Pulling up to my crib I went straight into the shower and started shaving. I like keeping my pelvic area clean because my hair grew pretty quickly. I applied some of my favorite Gillette body wash and brushed my hair swiftly keeping my waves in check. I applied some natural beard oil, it had a coconut vanilla fragrance. I cleaned up nicely. Tonight I was feeling for something a bit cozy, so I pulled on a grey and blue sweatshirt, a white skinny jeans and a pair of grey and white Classic Reebooks, I grabbed my phone froum off the night stand seeing that Leanna had texted.

I approached my car noticing that there was an additional car in the garage, must be for a female thinking to myself. Jessie was a big whore, not because he wanted to but because he worked alot and I dont think he had time for a serious relationship. I pulled out of the garage and looked over the address for Leanna, I was super excited to hang out with her, I had learnt so much about her in less than an hour. Intriguing. thinking to myself.

"Hey pretty woman, I'm outside." I said pulling up at her drive way.

"I'm on my way down"

"Holy mother of God! she is deviiine" I rolled down the glass to get a better look at her, She had on a white two piece jumpsuit with long splits at the side and a pair of clear stiletto heels, she had her curly hair up in a high ponytail. Biting down on my bottom lip inevitably. I couldn't resist the temptation that came over me whenever she was in sight. I went outside and held the passenger door open for her to come in.

"You look like someone in the movies girl"

"Gracias señor Tyrese"

"You gotta stop talking to me like that Leanna"

"My bad" she said smiling sheepishly.

I got back around the steering trying to conceal how her presence alone made me smile.

"You look quite handsome yourself" she complimented.

"Thank you"

***Leanna's POV***

I haven't been out much since I moved here so I was really excited to see what the club life and parties would be like and even more delighted because I was going to be with him for the rest of the night. He looked so yummy.
I took pleasure in admiring how dapper he was, he seemed like a whole gentleman but also a little gangster. He really had me questioning how long this celibacy of mine was going to last.

When we got to the club he took my hand and we both walked inside. There were alot of people already dancing on the floor, I saw some women upstairs dancing on poles and the men could not resist satisfying their lust. He got us a table in one of the lounge section of the bar. Our server was a pretty brown girl, she seemed quite young.

"I'll have whatever this beautiful lady is having" he said allowing me to do the honors.

I smiled at his boldness. "We'll have the Don Q Limon with Cranberry Juice please."

"Sounds like a strong drink" he said smiling.

"Are you scared of a little strong liquor Tyrese?" I replied flirting with him.

"Haha, you are a teaser Leanna. I'm a strong guy so I can handle a strong drink, but if I do get drunk do you promise to not take advantage of me? or would you?"

If only he knew what was going through my mind.

"No I would not" not being honest with myself nor him.

The waitress was back with our drink and he took the first sip, he licked his juicy lips and I couldn't help but wishing that It was something else he was licking on.