Señorita

"Hi Goodmorning my name is Leanna, I'll be serving you today."

"Nice to meet you too Leanna, I've never seen you here before, are you..." before I could get another word out.

"I'm new here, Sally is my Aunt."

"Oh. I like your accent" I said to her with a smile, she blushed.

"Gracias"

She was too beautiful "God damn." I whispered. She was not like the girls I'm use to. She had brown olive skin just like her aunt, her eyes looked so dearing and magnetic. She had a nice body too, nothing added it seemed all natural, she had dark curly hair that was tied up in a messy ponytail and this girl smelled so good. I could eat her up right here on the table, my thoughts are always getting the best of me, shit.

"Here is the menu." she said handing the book to me. I noticed that she had a pretty flower tattoo on her lower arm and something written in a language I couldn't understand.

"Nice tatt, what does it mean?" I asked.

"You'll figure it out, sooner or later" she said looking at me.

My eyes penetrated her body as she walked away, detecting that she had another tattoo on the back of her thigh, from a distance it seemed as if it were a naked mermaid it was flawless just like her skin.

**Leanna's POV**

"Girrrrlll. He is soooo cute"

"Who are you talking about Lea? Bitch you're making me anxious."

Laughing out a little too loud.

"Kayla he is one sexy ass man. He
Just came in the diner, seem like he is a regular here. Girl you don't wanna see his arms and those tattoos he got on and not to mention his fragrance, he smells so gooood."

"So where is he now? did you take his number? Kayla inquired.

"Girl you know I don't get down like that, let me call you back later ok."

"You're really doing this Lea? Bitch you better call me back" she said firmly.

"Ok bye"

Kayla was my older cousin from Puerto Rico. She was just as beautiful as I was but a huge drama queen. She was one serious girl though, we've been through good and bad times but we have always been there for each other, you could say she is my ride or die.

"Can I take your order now?" I asked approaching him.

"Yea let me have the Sonoran hot dog. A serving of bacon and a cup of black coffee ☕ 2 sugars only"

"Does that complete your order?" I asked.

"Yea that's it." I watched as he fidget with his phone like he had something else to say but didn't know how.

"Ok coming right up." I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away to serve two other customers that came in.

"Here is your order, I hope you enjoy."

"I sure will Leanna" he replied looking up at me.

I couldn't resist how sweet it sounded to hear him say my name, I'm sure he saw me blushing, this is so embarrassing.

**Tye's POV**

I'm convinced that God did some over time on this beautiful creature standing before me, If only she knew what was going through my mind.

"Thanks for the food." I said as my eyes trailed her nice little figure walking away. It would seem as if she was about 5'3 or somewhere there about. Her body was nicely toned too like she did her squats and stuff. After finishing my meal I left the money on the table and walked back to my car, realizing that I didn't have my phone, before I could turn around it was her walking up to me with my phone and the twenty dollar bill that I left for her.

"It's too early for so much to be on your mind, she said with a smirk. I smiled and took my phone.

"Thank you, but that's yours." I replied while staring into her seductive brown eyes.

"This is a huge tip but thank you. What's on your mind though?" she asked.

Without even thinking.

"You"

"Demasiado guapa Para no ser jugadora."

She grinned at the awkward look that was now on my face.

"Tell me what you just said." I demanded jokingly.

"It seems like you'll have alot of translating to do." She said laughing.

"Maybe you can be my tutor, and I can show you around San Diego it's a big place."

I took a piece of paper and pen out of my car door and gave her my number.

"Whenever you wanna hang out, call or text me ok."

"Tyrese." she said Looking down at the paper, hearing how she rolled her tongue on the suffix of my name gave me an immediate rush in my abdomen. I would normally tell people they can call me Tye, but not her. I love the way it sounded coming from her.

"Have a nice rest of your day Leanna." I said jumping in my truck. She smiled and walked back to the diner. If only she knew how hard she made me. I pulled out of the parking lot while increasing the volume of the Wizkid song Essence ft Tems, I like this song. I bumped my head to the music and pressed a little harder on the accelerator.

**Leanna's POV**

8'oclock came by quickly today, maybe because it was Sunday and there
wasn't alot of customers. My mind ran on him and instantly there were butterflies in my stomach. Tyrese is such a handsome name for such handsome guy, blushing to myself.

"Leanna!"

"Si tía Sally." it was my aunt calling, she handed me her keys.

"You can take my car, Jazmine and I will lock up tonight. I will ride with her."

"Ok mam see you later." I said giving her a peck on the cheek.

"You're doing a good job here Leanna. I'm proud of you." 

"Yes mam, gracias." I responded.

"See you later ok." I said storming through the exit rather excited to call back Kayla.