Bleu

***Leanna's POV***

"Bitch when was the last time you heard from your man?"

"Kayla we aren't even together, why you ask?"

"My dad said his brother Jessie was in an accident." Confounded at what she had said.

"la mierda" I didn't know this and I didnt even call or text him, I feel so awful. I decided to take a big step. I borrowed my aunt's van, kayla was in the seat right next to me. I remembered him telling me where he lived from that night at the club. When I got there I parked the van along the curb and noticed his brother was sitting on the porch, he had two crutches next to him.

"Hi Jessie. I'm Leanna. Tyrese's friend"

"Girlfriend" Kayla interjected. I looked around at her.

"I know you don't know me but I'm sorry about what happened to you.
This is my cousin Kayla I'm sure you may have met her before." His voice was a bit hoarsed and it seemed as if he was still in alot of pain.

"Hey, thank you for that." he said to me.
He waived lightly at Kayla.

"Is Tyrese home though?"

"I knew I heard a familiar voice" Tye said sternly walking over to me.

I smiled awkwardly.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you."

"It's kool, I appreciate you coming here, but did you come to check on me or my brother?" He asked putting me on the spot.

"You sound jealous nigga." Jessie intervened jokingly.

"You know what. Kayla if you don't mind keeping his company. Leanna won't be long"

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do" Kayla whispered before he pulled me away.
My cousin was something else for sure.

This was a huge house not to mention his room. Right where I needed to be. Smiling to myself about how my thoughts would get super naughty once I was around him.

"You have a beautiful home, it's really big here" I said admiring the wall stickers he had above his bed. He kept his place really clean I must admit.

"You can come over sometimes" he said flirtatiously.

"You sure about that? I don't think your woman would like that very much"

"Who told you I had a woman?"

"You're way too handsome to not have someone special in your life, especially living in a house like this" he laughed.

"Maybe you could be my woman Leanna, please sit. I don't bite." Offering me to sit on his bed.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"I'll have some water thanks"

He went and grabbed us both a bottle of water. He had a huge king bed and closet and the way his dick looked in those shorts he was wearing I could tell he had a big dick too.

"I'm going to leave now." I said to him not being able to contain my myself.

"So soon?" He asked looking a little disappointed.

"Yea me and Kayla have a Spa appointment at 5oclock and it's already after 4."

"Girls time huh? Make sure you text me"

"I will"

Before I could exit his room he grabbed me by my elbow and pulled me into him. He placed his juicy soft lips on mine and oh god this boy had the sweetest lips I've ever tasted. I could not resist kissing him back, he slid his tongue gently in my mouth and by now I just wanted to push him back on that bed. If I dont leave here now this is going to end differently. I'm sure.