Wet🌊

***Tye's POV***

As soon as we pulled up outside, the bellman was already waiting to take our luggages, checking in was about 5 minutes. At the front desk was a dude with dreadlocks, he handed us the key cards for our room and we were on our way. I couldn't cease from admiring her little figure and mostly unbelievable that I would be spending some alone time with her. Snap out of it Tye.

Once we got to the door we ensured both of our cards were working, I pushed open the room door and took the bags inside.

"This a Huge room Tyrese, she said looking around. Is it only one bed?"

I chuckled at her timidity, "Do you always have to be this cute?" You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with Leanna, I just want you to have fun and relax here with me. I promise you there is nothing to worry about." Holding both of her hands for reassurance. "So go ahead and put your stuff in some of those drawers and get comfortable ok."

"Ok then" I could tell she was feeling less panicky.

This room was massive indeed. The king sized bed had black metal frames from top to bottom. There was a glass door that separated the room from the pool. I checked out the Restroom noticing that it had mirrors all around and the reflection of the white lights behind the glass gave off a seductive vybe, I tried all the pipes to ensure that everything was working well.

Walking back to the room I realised that she had already changed out of her clothes, she was seated by the pool in a white two piece, this girl literally had no waist. Oh god I could just imagine how good she would feel on my dick while I caressed that body of hers. I immediately wanted to undress and go join her.

"Hey Gorgeous. I said walking up behind her and gently touching her shoulders." Your skin is so soft, its like butter. Does every part of your body feels like this?"

She blushed and looked up at me.

"You may need to get out of those clothes to find out."

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as I could not resist an invitation like that. Without hesitation I started taking off my sneakers only to notice she was now standing right before me at the edge of the pool.

"You need to get wet birthday boy" she immediately held me by the torso and dragged me in the pool with her.

"Leanna!!!" I said frighteningly at what she had done. I laughed to myself knowing that I should've known better.

"I promise on my mom's life that I'm going to get you back for this girl." She was dieing with laughter at my outburst.

"You're wet, I'm wet, come on Tye don't be a baby." She said sticking out her tongue mockingly.

"You got something coming ok," I said to her jokingly while getting out of the water.

"If you say so"

I took the wet clothes off and threw on my burgundy trunks, It was a perfect day for a swim and I hadn't did that in a while. I grabbed the bottle of Pol Roger champagne and placed it in a bucket of ice that was in the refrigerator and brought out two glasses for the both of us. She was still in the pool taking selfies. This girl didn't have to try too hard to look good, she had a pretty face and especially now that her hair was wet. I don't think she really knew how lovely she was.

"Wanna get me drunk already Tyrese? She said turning to me.

"Both of us can get drunk, doesn't sound like a bad idea."

I wish she knew how much I wanted to take my cock out and slide it in her warm pussy.

"Here you go, I said offering her a glass. "Cheers to Great times and Beautiful company"

She smiled and drank the whole thing.

The remaining of the evening was spent swimming, and getting to know more about each other. I'm so happy we did this, I was having a fucking good time.

***Leanna's POV***

I don't think I've ever had so much fun in my life. I really wanted to show him how much he meant to me. He said he was going to check out the bar so I came back to the room. It was a long day but totally worth it. I undressed and went directly into the shower, I made myself a warm bath while scrolling through some of the pictures I took earlier. I noticed Kayla had texted me saying that I should remember to use a condom, I smiled at her insanity.

I could not get him out of my system and I really didn't want to. I wanted him. I was yearning to have his muscular hands caressed all over my body, giving him full control to do whatever he wanted with me, that's how weak I was towards him, it was crazy. I washed the excess soap off my body under the shower 🚿 while trying to retain my lewed thoughts.

"I thought you were gonna wait on me" he said walking towards me butt naked.

"Ty.. Tyre.. you're naked" I said stuttering barely above a whisper. My eyes could not leave his body. This man was built like a god and his dick was so fucking huge. How the hell am I gonna take that thinking to myself. He boldly pulled the glass door to the shower and came straight in, he was standing right behind me. I could not help it anymore, my pussy was already aching for him.

"Your body is perfect" he said gently kissing on my shoulder.

I needed him inside of me now, I don't think I can wait much longer. I could feel his rock hard dick against my ass.
He was grinding it all up on me teasingly, he knew I wanted it. He cupped both of my boobs and I could feel my nipples getting harder.

"Tyrese, fóllame bebé" I had no strength of my own, I was desperately weak to his every touch.

"I think I know what that means" He kissed my neck slowly and I could feel my juices already forming between my labia. He continued squeezing my boobs and running his warm tongue down my spine. He freed his hand from my breast and was now separating my thighs with his fingers, my legs were so feeble even if I tried to falter I couldn't, not in this moment. I parted my legs and gave him full access to my pussy.

"Tyreeese" I said moaning his name.

"Your pussy is so wet baby" he whispered while slowly sliding his finger in and out of me. I don't think no one has ever gotten me so wet in my entire life. I knew I would orgasm if he continued fingering me like this, he held my waist and we were now facing each other.

"I've wanted to make love to you from the first day we met Leanna" he pressed his lips onto mine and in this moment I just wanted to give him all of me.

"Tyrese please fuck me" not being able to hold it together anymore.

He didn't delay, he squeezed on my ass cheeks and started sucking on my boobs. He got on both his knees infront of me and opened my legs once more, I could not take my eyes off his big healthy dick, it glistened as the water ran all over him.

"hmmmm yess baby, oh Mierda" I moaned as I held on to his head, feeling him flicking his tongue all over my clit and eating me up, he tongue fucked me and my entire body was vibrating like an earthquake.

He immediately lifted me out of the shower and brought me to the bed room. He placed me flat on my tummy and placed his body between my thighs, he grabbed my waist and pulled me up against his shaft.

"Your pussy is dripping" I could feel him slowly teasing me with his cock.

He was a real man. He was so gentle with my body, I could feel his warm big dick now forcing its way into me.

"Give me all of you papi" encouraging him to go on. His dick was about half way in my pussy and I could feel my walls gripping his dick and the sound of my juices back and forth on his man was pleasurable.

"Your pussy is so tight Leanna"

"Hmmm, yes baby, please don't stop fucking me"

His moaning was making me ridiculously wet. I wanted to get so wild for him. I arched my back and bounce my wet ass pussy on his cock, he loved it. I loved it.

"You're making me cum Lea....."

He swiftly pulled his dick out of me and I could feel his hot cum dripping on my back. I wanted to eat him up entirely, every single drop.