Diabolical

**Jeremy's POV**

**Flashback**

"Tengo que encontrar a esa perra." I yelled loudly.

"English my nephew." My uncle Teego said while patting my shoulder.

"I have to know where she is. I have to find her."

"Women come and they go Jeremy. You'll find someone else."

"You don't understand. That bitch stole from me."

"So what if she stole from you? Was it a million dollars?" He asked plainly.

"No, but..."

"No buts. Leave that woman alone Jeremy."

"I can't."

"You can and you must. She is not yours to control."

"Ok uncle." I said agreeing to what he said knowing that I was still going to chase her down. I don't care where in the world she was. I have to find my Lea.

Teego was my father's eldest brother. He was about sixty three years old now, but was in great shape for his age. He was popularly known in this part of San Juan mainly because of his background and the things he and my dad did when they were young. When my father died it affected him severely, it was like he turned into a completely different person. He started drinking so much, something I never saw my uncle did. We would get so many complaints about him getting into fights with random people at the bar. I wasn't use to seeing my uncle like that, so broken. Looking back He had came a far way though, he was fully sober now and was running a gym called La Eclipse with his recent bride Rosa.

"Hey uncle Teego. I'll see you later ok. I gotta go" I said jumping in my car.

"Where you off to?" he said walking up to my door.

"I'm gonna grab some cigarettes and get some gas."

"You should use the gym sometime Jeremy. It will help you."

"I will uncle Teego."

"Ok you said it. Dont you go doing anything stupid now ok."

"I wont uncle."

"Ok man go." he said hitting his boot against the car.

After I left my Uncle's place I went straight to the gas station to grab some Marlboro cigarettes, while walking back to my car I heard my cell ringing, the first person came to mind was Leanna.

"Hello who is this? Leanna?" I uttered without hesitation.

"No Cabron. This is not your bitch."

"Man fuck you." I said disconnecting the call.

I reclined my car seat and took another cigarette out the pack, my mind was constantly on Leanna and I could not stop thinking about her no matter how hard I tried. She was the first girl I ever loved this way. The only woman I thought loved me for who I was. The first time I brought Leanna to meet my mother she fell inlove with her right away. I could still hear her words repeating in my head. "Leanna is a good girl son but you cannot be so selfish all the time. You will loose her if you don't treat her well." My mother was always good with reading people it was like she had traits of psychic abilities. I had never put my hands on Leanna, No matter how many fights we had. I loved her the way I knew how. Why would she get up and leave me like this? All because I wanted what's best for us? She was silly to think that I was going to give up on her so easily, over my dead body.

"Who the fuck is this?" I said picking up the phone again, noticing that it was the same number that called a while ago.

"Dont you dare hung up on me again Cabron. Do you know who you're  dealing with?" The rusty man's voice uttered in the phone.