White Ice

***Ace POV***

"You know I need to be in the streets with you bro, I got like three months left in community service. Cut me some slack nigga"

"Man if you need a few extra bucks nigga I got you. I told you that you don't want them fucking cops crawling over your ass man. Take a good look at the color of your skin J. The least chance they get they'll throw you in that fucking dungeon."

"Come on Ace, dont be so pessimistic my friend. You really not gonna let me slide with you man?"

"This it bro, I need you to finish them remaining three months you have left so that when you're back we can go larger and figure out a more secure way for us to get paid."

"So no white lady huh?"

"No bro, atleast not right now. Lets just stick with what we got already. I ordered some crazy seeds from one of my Jamaican niggas over in Riverside Take a look."

I handed Joey my phone showing him the end result of the trees.

"Maaaaan. This look like some real highgrade man. Bombarclat"

"Shut up nigga" I said laughing at him trying to curse in patois.

"I told you fam, we going harder the next time around, lets stay low key and be patient for now aite. One of my clients just call me man so I gotta slide."

"Ok my bro, be safe"

I bumped his fist and started my car.

There is always a high demand for weed at all hours. Some of my customers would call me in the day time while I was at my pizza job just so they could get high. I made a whole lot of money selling this kush though, sometimes I felt like quiting this damn nine to five and sell weed full time.

My mind instantly flashed on Terri. I needed to hear her voice, I really wanted to take her out too. I was feeling this girl so much and I admired the way she genuinely cared for me and would randomly call and check how my day was going. Ashley was still staying with her mom, she told me one of her uncle passed away so she was going to just stay there for the funeral. I didn't even know if I could trust her anymore or if she was just lieing to me to go get it on with someone else. I know that my mind could be playing tricks on me too, but after what happened the last time that shit left me so scarred and I know it would take some time for me to trust another female like that again.

***Flashback two years ago***

"Hey babe imo be a little late again tonight, I have about four more deliveries to do and then I'll be home ok."

"What time will you be home??" Ashley texted back right away. I know she was hella mad, but I had to make this paper for us. My mom was gonna have a surgery to remove fibroids at the end of the month and I promised her that I was gonna hustle that money for her, so I had to do what I had to.

"I'll be there a little after midnight Ash, once Im home Im all yours babe, I promise" I said reassuring her.

"Anything you say Ace."

"I love you baby, see you in a bit." I replied and placed my phone in the car door.

"I'd like to try a new strain today" The lady I was about to serve said. She looked like she was in her early 40's. She did look good for an older woman. I placed my black leather travel bag on the counter.

"So today I got Indica, sativa, hybrid. Or let me ask. What type of high do you want?"

"I wanna feel good and relax. It was a very looong and exhausting day so I just wanna free my mind."