Questions

***Tye's POV***

"Tye where are you it's almost 9:30." Terri said in her often demanding tone.

"So sorry Terr. I got a little caught up. I'm on my way now."

"Ok I'm waiting."

Terri was a very assertive person, she knew what she wanted and If she said she was gonna to do something that's exactly what she was gonna do. She never takes no for an answer. I don't know how the hell I'm going to even break this to her. God help me.

"I see you have been super busy lately." She said meeting me at the front door to her house, she was In a full black lingerie, I literally could see right through it. What the hell is this girl tryna to do to me man.

"Anyways now that you're finally here, please close your eyes."

"Terr are you serious?" I asked not knowing what she had up her sleeve.

"I don't even trust you to keep your eyes close. Let me put this blindfold on you, please stoop."

I did what she asked and allowed her to blind fold me. She smelled really good. Sigh.

She took my hand while directing me up the stairs, I had a feeling that she was bringing me to her room.

"You can take your blindfold off now."

"Holy shit Terr!"

"Happy belated birthday to my best friend in the whole universe. We have been friends since High School Tye. You've always stood by me and you're always here whenever I need someone to vent to and tonight I just want to show you that you're really special to me."

"Terri this is alot, like I wasn't expecting all of this."

"It's not about what you expect boo. Its what you deserve."

Shit. I still couldn't believe my eyes. I really don't think anyone has ever went all out for my birthday like this. She had her entire room decorated with white tea lights. I could smell the mild fragrance from the white wood scented candles she had burning on her night stand. She had some white Rose petals on her bed written in my name TYE and a few printed photos of us that we had took in the past.

"Terri this is too much I don't know what to say. I love it."

"Aaaand this is not all, please come this way."

She brought me to the far end of her room where her balcony was and the white lights and roses continued along the path upon until I saw a glass table with what looked like a whole dinner set up.

"You also got my favorite champagne Terr, you play too much girl." It was The 1995 Krug Clos d'Ambonnay, this shit was almost four thousand dollars a bottle.

"I dont know how to say thank you for all of this. This is really thoughtful and sweet of you Terr." I immediately pulled her into a hug.

"Well for the most part handsome, you deserve it and nothing is too good for my bestie." She said flirting while batting her lashes.

"Take a seat please. I hope you're hungry"

She lifted the cloche from off the platter and my stomach inevitably growled at the aroma that was coming from the golden brown honey-glazed chicken.

"This looks mouthwatering daamn"

"And here are some sides for you to choose from. I know you love your food and you can also be a vegan freak when you're ready. So you have choices."

I chuckled at her realness and took the bowl of steam string beans and green peas.

"Terri you're something else foreal."

"Lets dig in." she said while sharing some of the baked mac and cheese on her plate.

I popped open the bottle of champagne and poured us both a glass.

"This shit is strong" she said after taking a mouthful.

"It sure is."

I knew she had something planned but all this. Unbelievable. We finished eating and drinking some more of the champagne, and I was feeling good.

"There is one last surprise I have for you birthday boy." She said taking my hand and pulling me back to the room.

"All that you've done already is more than enough Terr, really it is."

"It's not enough until I say it is." She said placing my hand on her stiff boobs.

"Terri come on, we don't have to."

"Are you going to ruin the rest of the surprise Tyrese?"

"No I'm not..."

"So come with me then" She brought me back to the room and ushered me to sit on the edge of the bed. She stood before me and I could not resist looking at her pointed nipples piercing though her garment. She slowly started taking off her lingerie and was now fully naked right before my eyes. How the fuck do I tell this stallion goddess that I may be in love with someone else? Or how do I even stop this dick of mine from getting hard. I've never had to do this in my life. "Fuck."

"Don't try to hide it Tye" she said referring to me trying to conceal my semi-hard dick with my hands.

She immediately fell to her knees and started kissing on my neck, while gliding her hand gently over my crotch.

"I miss him so much" she said unbuckling my belt. I could see the liquor talking through her. Terri is really sexual but tonight was different. Seemed as if she had something on her mind as well and she just wanted to fuck and forget about it.

"Terri I have to something I wanna say."

"Why are you acting like this Tye? What's wrong?"

Sigh "I'm seeing someone and it's serious. I don't think we can make out like this anymore."

"Are you serious right now?" she asked looking a little upset and disappointed at the same time.

"Yea I am. I've been seeing someone for a while now. Her name is Leanna. I wanted to tell you but I've been so caught up."

"I don't even care if you're seeing someone else Tye. I just thought we could have some fun like..."

I held her hands and asked her to sit on the bed next to me.

"Nothing is going to change Terri, we're still going to hang out and stuff. I'm just trying to be a better version of myself you know."

"Ok I get it. It's kool Tyrese I completely understand. I should've known. So where do we go from here? This girl though. Does she love you?"

"I think she does."

"Well I will always be here for you whenever you need me. I'm gonna clean this place up it's kinda late anyways."

I knew she felt disappointed. I felt terrible for what I told her especially after all that she had done tonight but I had to.

"I'm really sorry Terri, I just..."

"Tye it's kool really."

She took the photos from off the bed and placed them in a gift bag along with some other stuff that she had gotten me.

"At least let me help you clean up."

"I said it's kool Tye. I got it. Let me walk you out."

She pulled on her black velvet robe and knot the strings around her tightly.

"Goodnight Tyrese. Happy birthday again."

She kissed me on the cheek and closed the door. I stood there for a few seconds looking at the front of the door before walking to my truck. Sigh